Breaking News: 43 Students Killed in Federal Government College by Boko Haram

Gain Admission with IJMB to 200 level any university of your choice. Call 07065362468 / 07051405071 For More Info visit:

Sometimes I wonder who has offended the Islamic Terrorist Sect, Boko-Haram group, is it the students or the Federal Government? We have seen reports of innocent students who are killed by Boko Haram. This latest news will bring tears to your eyes… And sometimes I wonder why Students choose to go study in the North? And those families (money monger perhaps) who are still residing there? May God Help Us. Amen. The latest attack by Boko Haram is melted on Federal Government College Students. Read the report has published by Daily Trust.

Breaking News: 40 Students Killed in Federal Government College by Boko Haram

The public has been thrown in mourning early today as about 40 students of the Federal Government College Buni Yadi, Gujba Local Government Area of Yobe State were reported to have been killed by Gunmen suspected to be Boko Haram members.
Yobe state Police Commissioner, Sanusi A Rufai confirmed that twenty nine male students were killed and twenty four structures that include the Administration block, students hostel and staff quarters were burnt down. A resident in the area said he has counted 39 lifeless bodies within the premises.

“The attackers started the operation around 12:15 unpertubed until after 4 am, the students were slaughtered and fired with guns. I counted 39 copses” he said. Daily trust gathered that the assailants stormed the school premises in 6 Hilux pick up vans and motorcycles and separated only the male students before they opened fire on them.

“It was too horrible because, some of the students were slaughtered, some were burnt inside the hostel”, a source said. He said that many school structures were burnt down along with the occupants including the staff quarters residents in Gujba. The source also stated that three ambulances passed to the school to convey the dead and injured.

Armed Security operatives were seen moving to the town, although there was no telecommunication network in the area. Army spokesman, Captain Eli Lazarus confirmed the attack adding that they are yet to know the number of casualties.