Qualified undergraduates and freshers seeking cash grants are invited to apply for this edition of the Skusat academic reward program tagged ‘2016 Skusat CBT Contest’. This is open till April 8, 2016.
Successful applicants will be rewarded in the forthcoming intuitive online test; with a sum of N300,000 cash and also; sub-grants of N50,000, N20,000 and N10,000 to other category of applicants who attain specific grades as outlined in the registration guideline.
- Applicants must not be below age 16.
- Every applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- Applicants must possess the original copy of the document(s) selected during registration. Before grants can be duly awarded, this will be required for a viable clarification from successful applicants only.
Registration is open to students in Universities (100Level, 200Level & 300Level), Polytechnics and Colleges of education. 400Level students and above, are not eligible to apply.
Freshers and aspirants without MATRIC NUMBER may proceed to enrol with their JAMB REG NUMBER provided he/she has obtained a score not less than 180. This is subject to verification.
- An 8-digit AUTHENTICATION ID will be sent to all registered applicants within 24hrs of submitting the application online.
- Ensure you cross-check your details thoroughly before submitting; as the screening procedure will be strict.
- ONLY ELIGIBLE applicants will be required to obtain a Passcode/PIN for the Live Test with N1,000 only after their details and matric number/UTME number must have been verified from the relevant authority where necessary.
- The Live Test portal containing 50 questions will allow not more than a single attempt for a maximum period of 1 hour 30 minutes.
To qualify for the N300,000 cash grant, applicant must attain at least 80% cumulative score while the sub-grants of N50,000, N20,000 and N10,000 will be duly disbursed to applicants that obtain scores within the range of (70 – 79)% , (65 – 69)% and (62 – 64)% respectively.
The 2016 Skusat CBT Contest is duly approved and endorsed by the Federal Government of Nigeria via the presiding regulatory body in charge of affinity programs and promotional campaigns. The program is AUTHENTIC and also perceived as the most organised online educational reward program so far.
You may view pictures of some previous winners below and the previous national newspaper publications by visiting www.skusat.com/press-clipping
“Failure will never overtake you if your determination to succeed is strong enough.”