Yaba College of Technology, (YABATECH):- Order of Arrangement of Documents for 2013/2014 Part Time & HND1 Full Time Freshers’ Registration
YABATECH Registration Procedure for fresh students
This is to inform all the Freshers of Yaba College of Technology, ND & HND. Full Time & Part Time (HND Full-Time students may require Oral Screening before their Names will be published on The College portal)
step 1. Check your ADMISSION STATUS on the College Website. If Your Name is there, Proceed with payment of Acceptance Fee Immediately.
3. Enter your JAMB Registration Number OR Application Number then Click on the “Login” button.
4. Click on “Make payment”
5. Enter your ATM Card details (MasterCard and VisaCard) to Pay Online. Students Without ATM Cards Or Those Finding It Difficult To Pay Online Should Visit Us At Concrete Lab Building Opposite The Library (located inside the school premises). Call 08024102554 For Online Payment Assistance.
6. Wait for 24 hours Then Re-login to Print Your Payment History
7. Proceed to CITM Building, behind School of Art to do your Biometric Capture. After which you wait for 24Hours then Login to The College Website, then Click ACCEPTANCE FEE to Update your biodata, make necessary corrections (if any) and then submit & print.
8. Proceed to your Screening Officer at Admission Department for Screening. See Documents Required For Screening Here
Once You are done with the Screening, you will be issued an Attestation Form and a payment Advice. Wait for 24Hours then Login to STUDENT PORTAL to print your Admission Letter and e-Payment Advice which contains the actual amount for your School Fee.
9. Proceed with Online School Fees Payment. Students Without ATM Cards Or Those Finding It Difficult To Pay Online Should Visit Us At Concrete Lab Building Opposite The Library. Call 08024102554 For Online Payment Assistance.
After Payment of School Fee, Wait for 24Hours then Log-in to STUDENT PORTAL, A Matric Number will be generated for you by the system. Print your School Fee Payment History & Student Receipt then proceed for course registration by clicking MY PORTAL. For more inquiries, kindly visit the office of your H.O.D (Head of Department)
Course Registration Procedure
10. Login to The College Website, Click on “Students’ Portal”
11. Enter your Application Number / Matriculation number as Username and your Surname as password.
12. Click on “Course Registration”.
13. Click on “New Course Registration” and click Enter Course Registration”
For Further inquiries, please visit the Office of your H.O.D for more details. Article Source: Yabatech.edu.ng
Please share this information with our friends on twitter/Facebook.