For candidates who has been offered provisional admission into The Yaba College of Technology (Yabatech), below is the Registration details for new students and how to pay their Acceptance fee.
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR NEWLY ADMITTED CANDIDATES
1. Check your name on Admission list in the School/Department or on the College website @ www.yabatech.edu.ng (by clicking on the “Prospective Students”).
2. Collect a payment teller from the Students Account Section of the Bursary unit.
3. Pay the prescribed acceptance fee of NGN10,000 (Ten thousand naira only) (ND I & HND I) to Fidelity Bank (Fadeyi or Sabo Branch only). Account No: 4010628080 and Account name: Yabatech Fee Collection.
4. Submit your teller and payment print out to the Students Account Section of the Bursary unit and obtain a College receipt.
5. Go to yaba college of technology website at http://www.yabatech.edu.ng .
6. When the webpage loads up, Click on the “Acceptance fee payment”
7. Print out your Payment History.
8. Proceed to the Admissions Department of Registry in Room AA 24 of Old Admin Block to locate your Screening Officer.
9. Present two copies of College receipt obtained at the Bursary (original & photocopy) and your Payment History to the Screening Officer. Present original and photocopy of SSCE/NABTEB/ND results for Screening.
This is originally publish on the school official website at www.yabatech.edu.ng and the account details above can be confirmed on the school portal and/or the bank before making any payment.
The closing date for Yaba College of Technology Acceptance fee payment for the 2012/2013 academic session has not been made public yet, but we will keep you totally inform.
Please share this news with our friends on twitter and facebook.