We are using this medium to inform the members of the general public that the school management has announced the commencement of the process for UNN change of Degree Programme for 2013/2014 session. All the Interested students should strictly adhere to the Guidelines for Change of Degree Programme and the applications Procedure on the University of Nigeria, Nsukka website ( www.unn.edu.ng) and portal ( www.portal.unn.edu.ng).The online applications takes effect from Monday 9th of September, 2013 and ends on Friday, 27 September, 2013.
GUIDELINES FOR 2013 UNN NSUKKA CHANGE OF DEGREE PROGRAMME
1. applications for Change of Degree Programme should be received at the end of each session. The processing of the applications should be completed not later than one month from the beginning of the new session.
2. Students who wish to change their degree programme should adhere to the applications procedure as indicated below. applications for change of Degree Programme should be completed within 2 weeks from the beginning of the session.
3. The admissions Office will confirm the students’ eligibility for the new departments and process the applicationss of the students listed in the payment schedule.
4. Movement of applications forms from the admissions Office to the Faculties and back should be done in batches. Students should not be involved in the movement of the forms.
5. At the end of the stipulated period, only those who have completed the process will be registered in their new departments. There will be no carryover of the process to another session.
6. For a student to change from one department to another, he/she must make the minimum GPA of 1. 00. Each department will determine the minimum cut off GPA for accepting students into the department, through Change of Degree Programme
7. No other forms of payment should be made or collected for Change of Degree Programme, except that indicated in the applications procedure.
1. Visit the University of Nigeria website ( www.unn.edu.ng) or portal ( www.portal.unn.edu.ng), log in your Registration Number to generate and download a unique Payment Invoice for applications Processing Fee. Take the invoice to any branch of First Bank, Diamond Bank or any other bank on the e-tranzact platform to pay Five thousand naira (N5,000) processing fee. Ensure that the Invoice Number is keyed in appropriately at the bank and obtain a Confirmation Slip containing a Confirmation Number and your Invoice Number.
2. Visit the University of Nigeria website or portal ( www.unn.edu.ngor www.portal.unn.edu.ng) again and login your Registration number, the Confirmation and Invoice numbers, and then complete the Change of Degree form online.
3. applications for Change of Degree Programme takes effect from Monday, September 09, 2013 while completed applications forms should be submitted to the admissions Office not later than Monday, September 30, 2013.
4. Candidates should note that any form which is not completed on-line will not be processed and that any extraneous payments will nullify the applications.
Please share this information with our friends on twitter and facebook.