This is to inform the prospective students of The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN), Enugu State, that the school admission board has finally published her 2nd batch supplementary admission List of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the Institution online for the 2013/2014 session.
Candidates who are admitted are expected to confirm their status and then proceed with their clearance.
How to check UNN Supplementary Admission List 2013/2014
The Unive1rsity of Nigeria, Nsukka 2013/2014 2nd batch supplementary admission List was first published on the SUN newspaper of Monday 16th December, 2013 on Page 35 – 39 and we published it here.
* Now you can check the Unn Nsukka 2nd supplementary list online by CLICKING HERE and if you are admitted you can commence clearance immediately.
* When the webpage loads up, click on the “Regular” button that will pop up another page to enter your details
* Then Enter your JAMB 2013 Registration Number twice and click on the submit to check your admission status.
UNN Acceptance Fee Payment for Admitted Students
For those whose name appear on the admission list, please follow the steps below to pay your acceptance fee
1. Generate and print Payment Invoice for Acceptance Fee
2. Go to any designated bank for UNN fees payment with the Payment Invoice generated and pay your Acceptance Fee. Insist and ensure that your Invoice Number is correctly entered at the bank.
3. Ensure that the invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the bank and obtain a Confirmation Slip containing a Confirmation Number and your Invoice Number.
4. To fill your Acceptance of Admission Form
– Click on Prospective students link under the SUB-GRADUATE LINK on the portal home page
– Under the Portal Menu options Click on Acceptance on Admission
– Complete your Next of Kin and Sponsor details before submitting the form
5. When you successfully fill your Acceptance of Admission Form, you will be automatically Logged into your student portal with your ENTRY REGISTRATION NUMBER and the PASSWORD you supplied. In your student portal;
– Click on the ACADEMICS on the top part of the page
– Find and click MY ADMISSION SLIP to print your admission slip
6. You will be required to come along with the Admission Slip for CLEARANCE
Please click on the facebook like button to share this news with our friends.