The registration procedures required by Freshers and Returning students of the University of Nigeria Nsukka, (UNN) has commenced and all the students are expected to begin their registration immediately. The guide below has been separated for the Freshers (New students) and Returning students (Old Students)
UNN 2013/2014 Registration Procedures for New Students
1. Newly Admitted students are to visit the University of Nigeria, UNN website at www.unn.edu.ng for the Fee Payment Structure
2. Pay non-refundable acceptance fee, transcript verification fee (for Direct Entry Students only) and processing fee (for those in the supplementary admission list who did not apply for advertised courses or staff request forms)
3. Pay consolidated service charges
4. Pay online for the Hostel Accommodation, if desired;
5. Submit three (3) office flat files to the Registrar’s (Admissions) office Nsukka/Enugu campus for clearance, each of which should contain the following;
– Photocopies of credentials required for admission into the admitted course
– Photocopies of Birth Certificate/Affidavit of Age delaration;
– JAMB registration slip and Admissions Slip.
– UNN Admission Slip Printed Online
– Local Government Identification Letter (to be provided on or before matriculation; Foreign students are required to provide photocopy of their international passport data page in lieu of the Local Government Identification letter)
– Letter of Attestation by sponsor who should be responsible for the student’s upkeep and fee payments in the University; and
– Letter of undertaking by the student (format to be issued to students by the Registrar’s (Admissions) office, Nsukka/Enugu Campus)
6. Check online for the assigned students registration number and e-mail address; and
7. Proceed to faculty to meet the faculty officer for further information on registration of courses; however, students are also advised to adhere to the provisions of the faculty handbook.
UNN 2013/2014 Registration Procedures for Returning Students
1. Returning students should visit www.unn.edu.ng for the fee payment structure;
2. Pay online for hostel accommodation, if desired; and
3. Proceed to Faculty to meet the faculty officer for further information on registration of courses; however, students are also advised to adhere to the provision of the faculty handbook.
Please share this information with our friends on twitter and Facebook by clicking on the like buttons below/above this post.