THE Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Akwa, (UNIZIK) 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission List has been released and candidates who are yet to check their admission status can do by clicking here. (nigeriaschool.com.ng)
Successfully admitted candidates should follow the instructions provided below to pay their acceptance fee:
How to pay UNIZIK 2014/2015 D.E Acceptance Fees
1. Pay an acceptance fee of Sixteen thousand and five hundred naira, (N16,500.00) to any branch of the following designated banks nationwide;
*. Fidelity Bank
*. First Bank
*. Diamond Bank
*. Enterprise Bank
*. Access Bank
*. Zenith Bank.
2. Obtain an e-tranzact pin
3. Pay Biometric capturing fee of seven thousand naira, (N7,500.00) only
4. Obtain another e-tranzact pin
5. Proceed to any Cyber Cafe and perform your e-clearance – this you will do via the school portal.
6. Print out your E-Clearance slip and proceed to the Admin Block at the university’s main campus in Awka for your physical clearance.
Nigeriaschool.com.ng team congratulates all those who have been admitted into the UNIZIK via D.E.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this news with your friends.