We are using this medium to inform all the prospective candidates that The School of Basic Studies, University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT), has commenced her registration of candidates who are offered provisional admission into the 2012/2013 academic session.
Candidates who are given provision admission into the basic studies programmes of the University of Port Harcourt, Uniport should follow the guide below to begin their registration.
UNIPORT REGISTRATION AND PHYSICAL CLEARANCE BEGINS FOR 2012/2013 ACADEMIC SESSION
The University of Port Harcourt(UNIPORT), Rivers state Nigeria, screening and physical clearance has fully commenced.
All admitted students should proceed to School of Basic Studies with the following for physical clearance:
– Provisional Admission slip
– Acceptance Form
– Clearance Eligibility Form
– A copy of Bank Teller (both Original and Photocopy)
– A copy of On-line Fees Receipt
– Original and photocopies of School Certificates
– Candidate’s 2012 JAMB Result
– Original and photocopy of Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age
– Two recent 3.5×4.5 Passport Photographs with white background
– Two Reference Letters or Testimonial of which one must be from the principal of the candidate’s educational institution.
– Local Government Identification Letter from candidate’s Local Govt. Area.
Please share this information with our friends on twitter and facebook.