WE are using this platform to inform the members of the general public and most especially all interested individuals that the University of Maiduguri, Unimaid has started the sales of Application forms for admission into Unimaid Remedial Arts and Science programmes for 2014/2015 academic session.
– Candidates must posses five(5) credit in SSCE, GCE or NECO in not more than two(2) sittings. The credits obtained must include English Language and Mathematics and three(3) other subjects relevant to chosen Remedial Programme (Arts or Science).
– Applicants MUST seat for the Jamb 2015/2016 UTME examination and must obtain a minimum of 180 points.
Note: All candidates should take note that Jamb 2015-2016 Examination will be Computer Based Test, (CBT). According to the board, there will be no option for Paper Pencil Test, (PPT).
How To Apply
Eligible candidates (those whose O’level result are complete are eligible) are to Pay a non-refundable sum of three thousand Naira (N3,000) only, for the purchase of the forms through the University’s Account NO: 030401455 with the Unimaid Micro-Finance Bank, University of Maiduguri Bama Road Maiduguri or Account No: 0004966204 of the Diamond Bank Plc.
After making payment, you will need to bring the Bank teller which will be presented to the UNIMAID Bursary Department for issuance of receipt, which would be used to collect the application forms from the Admissions Office.
The sales of University of Maiduguri 2014/2015 Remedial application forms would be available from 30th June, 2014.
Completed application forms must be returned to the Admission Office by hand, registered post or by mail not later than 31st of August, 2014.
Applicants must submit the following documents along the application form.
1. One Certified latest passport size photograph (stapled to the form)
2. Photocopies of Certificates
3. Photocopy of receipt for the purchase of the form
4. Local Government indigene Certificate (For the Catchments area candidates only)
* Candidates who scale through the remedial 2014/2015 programme will be placed into part one in 2015/2016 Academic Session.
Warning: The University of Maiduguri is not obliged to give reasons for the rejection of any application and will not enter into personal correspondence on the matter.
Like us on Facebook for more latest school news.
Please share this news with our friends on twitter and Facebook.