We are using this platform to notify all the Freshers/Newly admitted students of the University of Ilorin(Unilorin), that the 2012/2013 academic session registration exercise ended on the 23rd December, 2012.
With this information, all the students are advice to check their names to confirm if they have been fully registered and that it has been captured on the attached Unilorin Dummy Matriculation Register.
The school management of the University encourage all the Freshers to go through the Unilorin Dummy Matriculation Register and sign as an indication that they are have confirm the accuracy of their details, the details to confirm on the Dummy Register are:
– All the students are expected to confirm the Accurate spelling of their names.
– To ensure that the Arrangement of your names are correct.
– Confirmation that names are captured for appropriate Programme (for those who have been moved once or more than one times)
– All initials to be written in full or struck out
– Old matriculants to indicate their numbers where not indicated and irrespective of submission of the exemption form.
Please all the Freshers should take note that anyone who fails to sign the Unilorin matriculation dummy list would forfeit his/her provisional admission.
This information is expected to be publicise to all the freshers, please return to Mr. M. O. Afuye, (Records Office) in the Directorate of Academic Support Services, the signed Dummy list NOT LATER THAN 3.30 p.m. Prompt on Wednesday, 9th January, 2013.
This is signed by
Mrs. F. M. Olowoleni