NOTICE ON UNILAG SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION TO 2012/2013 POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
Article Source: This Article is originally published on The University of Lagos Postgraduate Website and we Re-published it here for interested candidates to access it directly on our portal, you can also confirm all the details publish here on the Unilag Postgraduate website by clicking on the Link below.
The School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Lagos(UNILAG) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under-listed postgraduate programmes of the University of Lagos in the 2012/2013 Academic Session, leading to the award of Masters degree:
MASTERS DEGREES BY COURSEWORK:
(a) Master of Legal Studies (LL.S, Part-Time):
This programme is open to all graduates of recognized Universities with a good honours degree in any discipline. Successful applicants will be required to pass approved qualifying examination and interview. Admission into the LL.S programme is subject to proven track record and demonstrable ability of the applicant to meet the intellectual and related demands of the programme.
(b) Master of Conflict Management (MCM, Part-Time):
This programme open to graduates with a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in any discipline of the University of Lagosor other recognized universities. Successful applicants will be required to pass approved qualifying examination and interview. Freebrowsinglink.com
Applicants into the MCM programme are required to have at least 2 years of cognate working experience.
(c) Master of Dispute Resolution (MDR, Part-Time):
This programmeis open to graduates with a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in any discipline of the University of Lagos or other recognized universities. Successful applicants will be required to pass approved qualifying examination and interview. Applicants into the MDR programme are required to have at least 2 years of cognate working experience.
(d) Master of Natural Resources Management (MNRM, Part-Time):
This programme is open to graduates with a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree withhonours in Sciences, Education Science, Engineering, Technology, Earth Sciences or other equivalent degree of UNILAG or any other approved University. Freebrowsinglink.com
Candidates may be required to satisfy a selection process.
(e) Master of Risk Management (MRM, Part-Time):
This course is open to graduates in any discipline from the University of Lagos or any other recognized University.
(f) Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Actuarial Science (Part-Time.):
(i) First degree in Actuarial Science from a recognized University.
(ii) First degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Operations Research and other related areas. Candidates in this category may be required to audit some undergraduate courses to make up for the deficiencies.
(g) Master of Aquatic Resource and Pollution Management (MARPM, Part-Time):
The programme is open to candidates who possess a Bachelors degree in Sciences, Education Science, Engineering, Technology Earth Sciences and other related disciplines of the University of Lagos or any other approved University.
(h) Master in Diplomacy and Strategic Studies (MDSS, Part-Time):
Bachelor’s Degree inany discipline from a recognized university.
Please note that candidates are required to satisfy all other requirements of the School of Postgraduate Studies.
The Sale of Unilag Postgraduate Application Forms will commence on Monday, November 26, 2012 and close Monday, December 31, 2012.
Completed applications forms are to be submitted online while hard copies of the Application Forms with Credentials are to be submitted in the respective Departments.
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING THE APPLICATION FORM:
1. Visit the School of Postgraduate Studies Website:
click on the 2012/2013 application link.
2. Click on the pre-application from link; provide the required information and submit to obtain a Payment Voucher. You are expected to print out the payment voucher.
3. Make payment to any branch of: WEMA B ank Plc, ECOBANK Plc , ACCESS BANK Plc , United Bank fOR Africa Plc , ZENITH BANK , GUARANTY TRUST BANK and FIRST BANK Plc. The details of the designated Bank branches are listed on-line at the SPGS website.
4. Applicants are expected to provide printed payment voucher for bank payment. Application Form is N20,000 (Twenty Thousand Naira only).
5. After payment, return to School of Postgraduate Studies website:
, click 2012/2013 Application Link. Log-in with Payment Reference Number as Username and Surname in lower case as Password.
6. Click the Edit Application Form link to fill the form and upload digital passport photograph ( jpeg format) which should not bemore than 15 kb in size and must be white background.
The acceptable dimension width: 275 pixels or 35mm, height: 314 pixels pr 40mm. (Failure to comply with specified image format may led to disqualification).
7. Click SUBMIT FORM button if theinformation is correct, else, click decline button. After submission, applicants will be required to printthe completed Application Form and Acknowledgement Slip. This will be required for submission before entrance examination.
8. Candidates are expected to LAMINATE their Acknowledgement Slip after printing.
*. If payment is not made five (5) days after obtaining payment voucher, the pre-application would be deleted. Applicants will then be expected to refill the pre-application form to obtain a new payment voucher.
*. All academic Transcripts must reach the Deputy Registrar/Administrative Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies on or before 7th of January 2013.
For further information, please contact: Deputy Registrar/ Administrative Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Lagos. Tel. No.01-8902566 or 01-7403307. E-Mail: email@example.com or visit SPGS website
Article Source: http://www.unilag.edu.ng/newsdetails.php?NewsID=975
please share this info with our friends on twitter and facebook.