We are using this platform to inform all the Students of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) Foundation Programme that the school management urged to adhered to the following information scheduled to hold on the specific dates below.
* Rebate Forms: All biological children of staff (University of Lagos and Lagos University Teaching Hospital) who have fully paid their relevant fees MUST complete the rebate forms if he/she has not yet completed one.
The Form, duly signed by the parent’s Head of Unit, must reach the Director, Foundation Programmes on or before 25th January 2013.
* Payment of Outstanding Fees by Reinstated Students: Reinstated students who paidpart of their fees last session should pay the outstanding fees (in the same bank used last session) and forward copies of the bank tellers (from last session and this session), without delay to Foundation Programmes Office, through their Faculty Coordinators.
* Requests for Repeat, Reinstatement and Change of Course: Requests for Repeat, Reinstatement and Change of Course will close finally on 25th January 2013 .
* Printing of dockets for the 2012/2013 First Semester Examination from the University website will end on 11th February 2013.
* The 2012/2013 First Semester Examination will commence on 18th February, 2013
Article Source: This information is obtained from The University of Lagos Official Portal (www.unilag.edu.ng)