This is to inform the general public that The University of Lagos (Unilag) has just released her 2013/2014 direct entry first batch admission list of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the Degree Programme offered by the Institution for the 2013/14 academic session.
The Unilag 2013 Direct Entry admission list released, has been uploaded online and it is available on the school portal.
How to check UNILAG 2013/2014 Direct Entry Admission List
All the applicants who participated in the screening exercise can check their admission status by CLICKING HERE
when the webpage loads up, you will be required to download the full list in pdf format on your PC.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
This instructions is for candidates that has been admitted into The University of Lagos via direct entry application and it is also published on the school website.
DATE OF REGISTRATION WOULD BE ANNOUNCED LATER ON THE UNIVERSITY’S WEBSITE. CANDIDATES WOULD BE EXPECTED TO BRING ALONG 12 PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPHS WITH THE ORIGINAL AND FOUR PHOTOCOPIES OF THE UNDERLISTED ITEMS:
1. UTME JAMB RESULT SLIP / DIRECT ENTRY JAMB FORM.
2. UNILAG POST UTME RESULT SLIP (FOR UTME CANDIDATES)/ NCE, OND, HND,FIRST DEGREE RESULT (FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES).
3. SSCE/GCE/NECO STATEMENT OF RESULT.
4. CLEAR COPIES OF COMPUTER PRINTOUT/INTERNET COPY CONTAINING CANDIDATES’ RESULT DULY CERTIFIED BY THE PRINCIPAL.
5. LETTER OF REFERENCE FROM A REPUTABLE CLERGYMAN/IMAM/LAWYER/SENIOR CIVIL SERVANT.
6. BIRTH CERTIFICATE/SWORN DECLARATION OF AGE.
7. TESTIMONIAL FROM SECONDARY SCHOOLS ATTENDED.
8. STATE OF ORIGIN CERTIFICATE.
N.B: CANDIDATES MUST HAVE ATTAINED THE AGE OF SIXTEEN (16) BY OCTOBER 2013 TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR REGISTRATION.
* PLEASE NOTE THAT IMPERSONATION IS A SERIOUS OFFENCE AND ANYBODY FOUND GUILTY OF THIS WILL AUTOMATICALLY FORFEIT his/her ADMISSION AND WILL BE HANDED OVER TO THE POLICE/LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENT.
* THE MODE OF DRESSING SHOULD BE FORMAL.
* CANDIDATES NOT PROPERLY DRESSED WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.
Please share this info with our friends on twitter and Facebook.
Stay updated with the latest school news by Following us on Facebook