WE are using this medium to inform the members of the general public and most especially all the Candidates who made the UNIJOS as their First and/ or Second Choice that The University of Jos, (UNIJOS) 2013/2014 Post-UTME form is now on sale. The school Management is inviting suitably qualified candidates to participate in the Computer Based Post-UTME Screening Exercise for the 2013/2014 Academic Session that is expected to come up on the 15th July and 20th July, 2013.
The school admission board inform all the applicants that the University of Jos website www.unijos.edu.ng will be opened until 14th July, 2013 for the online registration.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY
All applicants who have made the University of Jos as their 1st or 2nd choice and scored 180 marks and above in the 2013 UTME JAMB examination.
VENUE OF 2013 UNIJOS POST UTME EXAMS
The Venue of the Unijos 2013 post UME Screening exercise is Multipurpose Auditorium, Bauchi Road Campus, University of Jos, Jos,
The computer based screening shall commence.
Time: 8:00am daily.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNIVERSITY OF JOS 2013/2014 Post-UTME Application Forms
Applicants are expected to be at the screening center, 1 hour before the scheduled time allotted to them.
Any candidate who fails to come for the Unijos 2013 post utme screening exercise will automatically forfeit the chance of being considered for admission for the 2013/2014 Academic Session.
NOTE: Withholding information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.
Candidates are strongly advised not to come to the screening centre with any electronic device such as GSM Phones, iPods, iPads, blackberry, micro chips, bags, etc, as these items will not be allowed inside the examination hall.
Parents, Guardians and other unauthorised persons are not allowed within the Unijos venue during the Post-UTME screening.
The University of Jos does not condone any form of examination malpractice. Offenders shall be handed over to the law enforcement agents for prosecution in addition to being disqualified. (and candidates might spend 21 years in prison for examination malpractice?)
University of Jos Post UTME 2013/2014 Screening Dates
The Unijos 2013 post Utme screening exercise will hold as scheduled below.
DATE: Monday, 15th and Tuesday, 16th July, 2013 – For candidates who applied for courses in the following Faculties
- Faculties of Medical Sciences,
- Faculties of Pharmaceutical Sciences,
- Faculties of Natural Sciences,
- Faculties of Environmental Sciences,
- Faculties of Education Sciences & Technology/Rehabilitation Sciences.
The following subjects will be examined: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics & Chemistry.
DATEs: Wednesday, 17th and Thursday, 18th July, 2013 – For candidates who applied for courses in the following Faculties:
- Faculties of Social Sciences,
- Faculties of Management Sciences and Education Social Sciences/Management Sciences.
The following subjects will be examined: English Language, Mathematics, Economics and Government.
Days/Dates: Friday, 19th and Saturday, 20th July, 2013 – For candidates who applied for courses in the the following Faculties:
- Faculties of Law,
- Faculties of Arts and Education Arts. The following subjects will be examined: English Language, History & Government.
The results of the Unijos 2013/2014 Post-UTME screening will be available on the University of Jos official portal: www.unijos.edu.ng on Wednesday 24th July, 2013.
– Each candidate shall pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira) only for the screening and for accessing the results.
Payment shall be made online at the University of Jos website by using ATM (Verve & MasterCard only) cards of any bank enabled for web-based payment. (if you don’t have an ATM card, you can quickly get one from GTbank or any other bank by opening a saving account with them.)
– Thereafter, a receipt number and a confirmation order number will be issued for online registration.
– To make payment for the UNIJOS 2013/2014 post-UTME and collect a confirmation number, CLick Here. to visit the school website.
– After making your payment and getting your confirmation number, you will be required to complete the registration form, CLICK HERE, to visit the School website to complete the form.
– Registration for the Post-UTME screening is only concluded when the scheduling of the venue, date and time of the test is automatically generated for each candidate.
– Candidates should print out the schedule slip which must be brought along for the screening exercise.
– Candidates are to come to the venue with copies of their JAMB result slip and the schedule slip only.
ENQUIRIES should be forwarded to the UNIJOS email at email@example.com
See the demonstration of the Unijos computer based test is on the Institution website @: www.unijos.edu.ng.