THIS is to inform all the candidates who chose Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU), Ago-Iwoye, as their choice in the 2014 UTME that they will be conducting the Batch ‘B’ Post-UTME Screening Exercise for candidates who wish to be admitted into the University for the 2014/2015 Academic Session.
The OOU Post-UTME screening test for Batch ‘B’ shall be conducted from Monday 15th to Wednesday 17th September, 2014 at the Main Campus , Ago Iwoye.
The following shall be eligible for the pume screening:
* UTME candidates that picked the University with a minimum score of 180 in the 2014/2015 UTME Results.
* Candidates with ‘A’ Level Certificate or First Degree who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
* Candidates who possess Diploma certificate of the University and who had applied for Direct Entry admission through JAMB into the University.
* Candidates with Diploma from other approved institutions with minimum of Upper Credit who had applied for Direct Entry admission into the University.
* Candidates who did not pick the University but with a minimum score of 180 in the 2014/2015 UTME results.
The Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) 2014/2015 Post UTME screening exercise would be conducted through Computer Based test (CBT).
1. Each eligible candidate for the OOU Post UME screening will pay the sum of N1,000.00 (One Thousand Naira) only, for the Screening and N5,500.00 (Five Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only, for scratch card, processing and administrative charges through any of the following means:
i. Payment through any of the university Point of Sales (POS) on any of our campuses. (Ago-Iwoye, Ikenne, Sagamu, Ayetoro and Ibogun).
ii. ABEOKUTA – Ministry of Education, Oke-Mosan, Abeokuta
iii. IJEBU-ODE – Olabisi Onabanjo University Guest House, Igbeba Ijebu-Ode.
iv. LAGOS – OPIC Plaza, Bank Anthony way, Ikeja, Lagos.
Payment should be made on or before Friday 8th of September, 2014 using their FULL NAMES (IN CAPITAL LETTERS) as it appears on the JAMB slip. Example: BALOGUN GARUBA CHINEDU (Surname first)
2. Candidates are to collect a scratch card (at no additional cost) at the point of payment.
3. Visit the University Registration Website: www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/putme and printout your Post-UTME examination slip after payment.
4. Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening: E-registration slip for UTME/DE 2014/2015 session, The Printout for the POST-UTME Registration form
Candidates are expected to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise. Candidates are advised to regularly check for further information on the examinations on the University website: www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng
THE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT OPERATE THROUGH AGENT/CONSULTANT OR ANY BANK. PAYMENT SHOULD BE MADE THROUGH POS ONLY AT THE ABOVE LISTED LOCATIONS.
Please share this info with our friends on twitter and Facebook.