NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2014 Batch “B” Orientation programme is out and published on the NYSC website: www.nysc.gov.ng.
The mobilization timetable for NYSC Batch B 2014 prospective corps members has been published on the official website of the National Youth Service Corps (www.nysc.gov.ng).
NYSC Batch B 2014 Mobilization Timetable
The 2014 Batch ‘B’ Orientation Course has been scheduled to commence on 5th to 26th August, 2014. Below is the breakdown of events before the opening of the 2014 orientation camp.
NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2014 Batch B
1. Registration of Foreign Nigerian Graduates.14th April, 2014 – 11th July, 2014
2. Batch ‘B’ pre-Mobilization, Deployment & Relocation Officers’ Workshop.6th – 9th May, 2014
3. Submission of Masterlist by Corps Producing Institution/Screening/Vetting by Mob. officers.2nd – 7th June, 2014
4. Delivery of Print-outs to CPIs16th – 18th June, 2014
5. Return of Corrected Printouts by Institutions to Mobilization Dept.25th – 27th June, 2014
6. Briefing of Final year Students/Prospective Corps members in CPIs.7th – 11th July, 2014
7. Delivery of Call-up letters to CPIs.28th – 31st July, 2014
8. 2014 Batch ‘B’ Orientation Programmes5th – 26th August, 2014
Timetable source: http://www.nysc.gov.ng/mob-timetable/2014/2014b.php
Please share this information with our friends on twitter and Facebook.