Nigerians Got’s Talent! Four Young Nigerian Students invented a generator/plant that is powered by urine, (seriously, why urine? Won’t it ???)
well, kudos to them, read the full story below…
The Names of the Four(4) Nigerian Students, who invented Fuelless Generator (Urine Generator) are:
* Duro-Aina Adebola (14),
* Akindele Abiola (14),
* Faleke Oluwatoyin (14) and
* Bello Eniola (15).
The generator is on display at an exhibition in Lagos Nigeria and everybody shower their praise on the talents of the kids.
The best part is that just one liter of urine will gives you 6 good hours of power supply. Their invention ensures that 1 Liter of urine will gives you 6 hours of electricity.
Here is how the system of the Generator operates:
1. Urine is put into an electrolytic cell, which
separates out the hydrogen.
2. The hydrogen goes into a water filter for purification, which then gets pushed into the gas cylinder.
3. The gas cylinder pushes hydrogen into a cylinder of liquid borax, which is used to remove the moisture from the hydrogen gas.
4. This purified hydrogen gas is pushed into the generator.
What do you think of this invention? Probably, very soon they will be able to create one that will run with real-water.
Congrats to them, and yes. Nigerians Got Talents!