We are using this medium to inform the members of the general public that the NDDC Post Graduate Foreign Scholarship application Form is still on Sale. And the Deadline is 31st January 2013.
NDDC Foreign Post-Graduate Scholarship 2013 Ending 31st January 2013
As part of our Human Resource Development initiatives, NDDC is embarking on Foreign Post-Graduate Scholarship Scheme to equip Niger Deltans with relevant training and skills for effective participation in the local content programme of the current administration as well as compete globally in various professional fields.
The Scheme is for suitably qualified applicants with relevant Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree from recognized Universities in the following professional disciplines:
– Computer Science/Technology
– Environmental Sciences
– Graduate Pilot Training
Applicants must have gained Post Graduate admission into a recognized University abroad.
– First Degree with minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division for those wishing to undertake a master’s Degree programme and a good Master’s Degree for PhD candidates from a recognized University.
– Gained Admission into a Post Graduate Programme in any ofthe listed disciplines in a foreign University.
– Bond of good conduct from any of the following persons from the applicant’s community/clan.
– a. Member of National Assembly
– b. Chairman of the LGA.
– c. First class traditional ruler.
– d. High Court Judge
Persons with evidence of cult membership or criminal record shall not be considered for theaward.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Application must be made On-line at the Commission’s website: ( www.nddc.gov.ng ) with the following attachments:
– Recent passport photograph
– Local Government identification letter.
– Post Graduate (PG) admission letter from Overseas University.
– Relevant Degrees from recognized University.
1. Successfully completed application form will be assigned a registration number automatically.
2. Print the hard copy of the on-line generated acknowledgement for ease of reference.
3. All shortlisted applicants will be posted on NDDC website.
4. ( www.nddc.gov.ng )
5. Applicants who might have admission challenges should contact the organiser at their official website address from the source below:
Article Source: http://www.nddc.gov.ng