WE are using this medium to inform the members of the general public and most especially all the newly admitted students of Lagos State University, LASU, for the 2014/2015 session that the school management has released the screening timetable. (nigeriaschool.com.ng)
When will LASU begin Screening for 2014/2015 Admitted Candidates?
The Lagos State University screening for freshers is expected to commence on the 5th of January, 2015.
Candidates can access the full timetable on the school portal by CLICKING HERE. (Please note that the file is in PDF format)
Requirements For LASU Freshers Screening
Freshers should take note of the following requirements.
1. Evidence of Payment of Acceptance Fee
2. Original and four(4) photocopies of Credentials
3. Original and four(4) photocopies of Birth Certificate
4. Eight(8) copies of Passport-sized Photographs
5. Original and four (4) photocopies of Jamb Notification of Results.
6. Original and four (4) photocopies of JAMB Admission Letter (if available).
7. WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card for each of the results presented
8. IIVC Clearance Certificate from candidates of Lagos State Origin.
Nigeriaschool.com.ng team wishes you all the best.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook Like button to share this news with your friends.