Update: THIS is to inform the general public and most especially all the candidates who chose Lagos State University, LASU, as their choice that the LASU Post UTME 2016/2017 Application Form is Now On Sale!
Update on 9th March 2016: As at the time of writing this, LASU Post UTME Form is not on sale yet! Nigeriaschool.com.ng will alert you when it is on sale.
Update: LASU Notice To Candidates Unable to Register For Post UTME
Candidates who were unable to registered for the courses they applied for can now apply for change of course — Read More Here.
Update: 12th June 2016: LASU 2016/2017 Screening Exercise is OUT. See how to Apply below;
LASU Post UTME Admission Screening Registration
The Lagos State University 2016/17 Post UTME/Admission Screening Tests, for candidates seeking admission via UTME (100 level) is now ongoing.
Note: The LASU post UME Screening tests are mandatory requirements for entry into Lagos State University for all those who chose the school as their choice in the Jamb 2016 CBT.
LASU Post UTME Closing Date
The LASU post UTME Registration commences on 9th June, and it is expected to close on Friday, 24th June, 2016.
– LASU cutoff Mark is 190 – To be eligible to participate in the Lagos State University Admission Screening test, candidates must have scored a minimum of 190 and above in the just concluded Jamb UTME, (CBT).
– Candidates MUST be 16 years old and above.
– The LASU post utme screening exercise is only for Jamb candidates who have chosen the institution as their preferred choice.
* ALL Direct Entry candidates who wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University for the 2016/2017 academic session, who must have obtained Direct Entry Form from The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB are also eligible and must apply for the screening exercise.
However, these applicants are EXEMPTED from the Admission Screening. Online registration is compulsory for them.
* Candidates of Lagos State Origin, for 100 & 200 levels will be required (if admitted) to prove their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (lIVC) set up by the Lagos State University.
* Candidates should note that ONLY the accredited courses listed below are available for the 2016/2017 Academic Session. Therefore, only candidates that have chosen any of the underlisted courses should apply.
– The full guideline on how to apply for the screening can be found in the .pdf .doc file below;
All applicants are therefore advised to re-visit LASU Admission Screening Exercise portal as from JUNE 27 – JULY 3, 2016 to re-print their Admission Screening Identification Slip in order to know the venue, date and time of the screening.
The nigeriaschool.com.ng team wishes you all the best in your fourth coming examination.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this info with your friends.