THIS is to inform all the newly admitted students of Lagos State University, LASU, (100 Level & Direct Entry) that the school has announced the commencement of acceptance fee payment for the 2014/2015 academic session. nigeriaschool.com.ng
For candidates who chose Lagos State University as their choice and are yet to be admitted, the school has released up to 5th batch admission list, you are advice to visit the school portal, download the lists and check your name. You can also access all the released LASU admission list for 2014/2015 session at www.nigeriaschool.com.ng/lasu
LASU PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEE For FRESHERS 2014
All fresh students, (100 Level and Direct Entry) 2014/2015 session are to pay the sum of Ten Thousand naira only (N10,000.00) only as acceptance fee.
The LASU 2014/2015 Acceptance Fee Payment should be made into the account below; please read below for the update on how to pay.
BANK: First Bank
ACCOUNT NAME: LASU e-pay account
ACCOUNT NO: 1000009763 (Please don’t pay into this account again, see the new steps below)
NEW UPDATE ON PAYMENT:
LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY, OJO
PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEE BY FRESH STUDENTS
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS INFORMATION SUPERSEDED THE EARLIER ONE RELEASED ON 18TH DECEMBER, 2014
PLEASE DO NOT PAY THE ACCEPTANCE FEES BY CASH INTO ANY BANK ACCOUNT PAYMENT PROCEDURE FOR THE ACCEPTANCE FEE
1. Visit LASU website by clicking here.
2. On the page that loads up, click on PAY FEES
3. On the displayed page enter your UTME Registration Number in the column for Matriculation Number
4. Select Main Campus in the column for Campus
5. Select Undergraduate in the column for Study Type
6. Click on Proceed to view your details and amount payable
7. Click on Confirm Payment Information and proceed. This will generate the Transaction ID that you will then use to pay at:
8. Print both the Transaction ID page (Invoice) and Quickteller Successful Transaction Page (after payment)
Please take note of the following;
* This payment MUST be made before the commencement of the screening exercise/clearance.
* Evidence of payment must be attached to the documents to be screened.
* The date of commencement of payment is Thursday 18th December, 2014.
Nigeriaschool.com.ng wishes you all the best.