Announcement: Lagos State Polytechnic 2013/2014 Post-UTME Screening Exercise Registration Guideline.
WE are using this medium to inform the member of the general public and all the Jamb candidates who choose Lagos State Polytechnic of Technology, (Laspotech) as their first and/ or second choice that the 2013/2014 Post UTME form is now on Sale. All Eligible candidates are by this publication invited for the Laspotech 2013/2014 post-UTME screening exercise.
All the candidates who choose Lagos State Polytechnic as their choice should follow the steps provided below for a successful registration.
All candidates who cho0se Lagos State polytechnic as their institution of choice (1st or 2nd), and obtained the minimum cut-off mark/score of 150 set for polytechnic and Monotechnic in the 2013 UTME and also have the required relevant credits as contained in the JAMB brochure are eligible to apply.
Hint: Lagos State Polytechnic 2013 Jamb Cut-Off Mark is 150 and this also apply to all polytechnics and College of Education.
PROCEDURE FOR LASPOTECH 2013 POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Step 1. All Candidates are expected to make a payment of N2, 000.00 (two thousand naira) only excluding Bank charges to e-transact at any bank for Laspotech Post-UTME. (Laspotech bank details can be found below)
Step 2. After making full payments, applicant will be given a personal identification number (PIN) for purchase of Laspotech post-UTME form on-line.
Step 3. Candidates are advised to visit the Lagos state polytechnic website below and follow the steps to make payment on-line, fill-in their details and print out the screening slip.
– To begin, Click on this link: http://portal.laspotech.net/web/guest/onlineadmission
– The page should open with 2 links
– Click on “start new application”
– Select type of programme i. e. Post-UTME
– Therefore, complete the “Basic Data Form”. Ensure that all items marked (*) are completed.
– Select the means of payment applicable i. e. e-transact, select e-transact.
– Enter the confirmation order and receipt numbers (these are issued at the bank at the point of payment) then click “continue”. Complete the application form as appropriate.
– You will equally be required and prompted to uphold a coloured passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 20kb in size.
– Read and accept the attestation, cross-check your entries on the application form, if okay, click “submit” application form.
– Print out your application form. You will be required to present this at the screening venue and also at a later date, so keep it safely.
- UTME Result notification slip must be presented at the screening centres. If you don’t have your Original Jamb Result Slip Click Here
- GSM, calculator and other electronic devices are not allowed.
- Parents, guardians and other unauthorized personnel within and outside the polytechnic will not be allowed at the screening centres during the Laspotech 2013 post-UTME screening exercise.
- Candidates are to ensure that a valid e-mail address and functional cell phone number are used as these will be the means of communication.
- Purchase and submission of form on-line will close on Friday, 19th July, 2013.
SCHEDULE OF SCREENING VENUES, DATES AND PROGRAMMES
The Lagos State Polytechnic 2013 Post UME screening exercise will take place between Tuesday, 30th July, 2013 to Thursday, 1st August, 2013.
Applicants will be duly informed on the precise date, time and venue for the screening of their respective programs of study on the LOSPOTECH Official website: www.laspotech.net and their respective e-mail address/mobile phone through SMS.
Candidates should note that screening starts 9.00am each day at the screening centres and they will only be allowed into the school premises one hour (1hr) before their scheduled screening time.
For further information, contact: funmi (08052796145), sola (08052796130) or segun (08052796146).
Source: This Announcement is made available by the management of Lagos State Poly, which you can access directly on their website here
- Sales of Laspotech 2013/2014 Post UTME Form will END on the 19th July, 2013 (All Jambites who choose them as their 1st and/ or 2nd Choice are advice to start their registration ASAP. Also if you are confused, you can call any of the LASPOTECH phone numbers provided above)
- LASPOTECH 2013 Post UTME Screening Exercise will begin on the 30th July to 1st August, 2013. Each day candidates should take note that the exam will start by 9.am daily.
Freebrowsinglink.com team wish all the candidates success in their fourth coming examination. Please share this news with our friends by clicking the Twitter and Facebook buttons below and above this post.