Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Full-time 2-year Higher National Diploma programmes of Lagos State Polytechnic for the 2013/2014 Academic Session. The Polytechnic offers the following programmes at the Higher National Diploma level:
- 1 FULL-TIME PROGRAMMES
- 1.1 A. 2- YEAR HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) PROGRAMMES
- 1.2 B .Entry Requirements
- 1.3 C. Important Notice
- 1.4 Procedure for Online Applications
- 1.5 Related Posts :
A. 2- YEAR HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) PROGRAMMES
1. SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE
- Agricultural Extension and Management
- Animal Production Technology
- Crop Production Technology
2. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- Agricultural Engineering Technology with options in
- Farm Power and Machinery
- Soil and Water
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology with options in
- Electronics & Telecommunications
- Electrical Power & Machines
- Mechanical Engineering Technology with options in
- Power Plant
3. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Architectural Technology
- Art and Industrial Design with options in
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban and Regional Planning
4. SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS STUDIES
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and Management
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology and Management
5. SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science Technology
- Food Technology
- Hospitality Management Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology with options in
- Physics with Electronics
- Environmental Biology
B .Entry Requirements
2- YEAR HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
The general entry requirements for all Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes are as follows:
- Candidates are required to satisfy SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB entry requirements for the corresponding National Diploma programme.
- Candidates are required to have completed a relevant National Diploma Programme at not below LOWER CREDIT classification.
- Candidates are required to have at least one year post- ND industrial work experience.
- Candidates are required to forward photocopies of credentials to the Registry in Ikorodu Campus for screening and clearance respectively upon submission of application form on-line.
C. Important Notice
Candidates applying for HND Programmes are expected to submit copies of the following:
- Application Form
- ‘O’ level result
- ND Letter of Completion or Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Industrial attachment discharge letter to the Deputy Registrar, (Academic Board Matters & Admissions), Full Time Programmes, Ikorodu Campus.
Candidates are advised to ensure that they personally and not by proxy fill in correct information. The Polytechnic would not be liable for any erroneous information contained in the filled form.
Each applicant is advised to provide correct and functional e-mail address and telephone number(s) when completing the application form. For details on entry requirements peculiar to each of the programmes above, visit the LASPOTECH website www.laspotech.net
Procedure for Online Applications
Applicants are expected to:
- Purchase N7,500 e-Tranzact PIN(Exclusive of Bank charges) from ANY Bank to complete the application form on-line;
- Log on to LASPOTECH’s website at http://www.laspotech.net
- Click on the “2013/2014 Admission Applications” link at the left corner.
- Click “Complete your application or Want to print out application”
- Fill the application form provided. Ensure that you provide accurate data at all times. In addition to your personal information, you will be required to provide your WAEC/GCE/NECO result as well as previous educational history.
- Ensure you print out your Application form, fee payment receipt and keep them safely.
- You will be required to upload a colour passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 20kb in size.
- Print your completed application form before submission. You will be required to present this at a later date, so keep it safely.
Successful candidates must adhere strictly to the registration procedure as highlighted on the Polytechnic website.
The Institution is non-residential. Students will therefore be required to make their own arrangements for accommodation and transportation.
For further information, contact:
- Segun- 08052796146
- Sola- 08052796130
- Funmi- 08052796145,07043734706
Date of Closure: Sales and Submission of Application form closes by Friday September 13, 2013.
read full details at the lagos state polytechnic website here–> http://portal.laspotech.net/admission-procedure