WE are using this medium to inform the general public and most especially all the Jamb 2014 Candidates who choose Kwara State University (KWASU) as their choice that the KWASU 2014/2015 Post-UTME Screening Exercise Application Form is now on sale.
It is not too late, get KWASU Post-UTME Past Questions and study for the coming exams.
The Jamb 2014 cut-off point for Kwasu has not been officially announced.
The school management of Kwasu invites all the 2014-2015 Jamb UTME/DE candidates to those;
* whose choice of institution is Kwara State University (KWASU), Malete; and
* all those interested in admission into KWASU but have not made it their choice
To the Kwara State University Post-UTME Screening/Test for 2014/2015 admission exercise.
All applicants must have five(5) O’Level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two(2) sittings.
The KWASU 2014/15 Post-UME screening/test is scheduled to hold as follows:
1. KWASU POST-UTME FOR 2014/2015 DATE and VENUE
Date: Monday 30th June – Thursday 3rd July, 2014.
Venue: University Auditorium, Malete
Time: Exam time will be scheduled on candidates’ registration print-outs.
Note: All Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the time scheduled for their Post-UTME Screening/Test. Candidates are required to come along to the screening/test venue with unused scratch card(s) for their O’level results, and print-outs of their Post-UTME registration forms.
2. KWASU 2014 Post-UME Registration FEES:
Jamb Candidates are required to pay the sum of ₦2,000.00 (Two thousand naira) only (i.e. One Thousand Naira as Post-UTME fee and One Thousand Naira for bank and other administrative charges).
3. ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
Applicants who want to apply for Kwara State University 2014 Post-UTME Screening Exercise should follow the steps below.
NOTE: The guideline published below is also available on the official website of KWASU.
* Using a computer system, visit the school’s payment portal online by visiting or clicking – payments.kwasu.edu.ng
* When the portal loads up, look at the top of the page and click on ‘Application Form’, then Post UTME Application
* On the application form field select POST UTME on the drop down, select course of study and click on “Proceed”
* Complete the form and upload scanned copy of your passport photograph
* Click on “Preview” and proceed to payment
* Select your card type by checking on the appropriate button– MasterCard, Inter-switch or Visa card
* Click on ‘Make Payment ’
* Write down the transaction reference number for your record purpose
* Click on ‘Proceed to Payment’
* Pop up will be displayed for Webpay. Select your appropriate card type again, enter your card number, expiring date, and security number (this is the last 3 digit on the back of your card) select your card pin number (usually your ATM Pin)
* Click on ‘Pay’
* After Processing, it will display progress. Click on ‘Continue’ to finalize your payment.
* In case you want to verify payment, go to the main page and click on verify payment, enter your reference number and verify your payment status.
In addition to all the requirements stated above, all Jamb/DE Candidates must know that final admission into the University is based on meeting the University’s and the Academic Programme’s cut off points in both JAMB and POST-JAMB examinations when they are set and also on the availability of spaces within the National Universities Commission, (NUC) approved admission quota for Kwara State University.
4. CLOSING DATE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION:
The Sales of KWASU 2014/2015 Post-UTME admission form will end on Saturday, 28th June, 2014.
Please inform all your friends who choose KWASU as their choice in the Jamb 2014 UTME that they have less than two weeks to obtain their form.
How to Begin
Applicants who want to apply for KWASU Post-UTME 2014/2015 Registration now, you can do so by visiting the official website of kwasu by CLICKING HERE.
What is Jamb 2014 Cut-Off Mark for KWASU?
As you can see from the above registration guideline, the Jamb cut off mark for Kwara State University is not specified, but we advice all those who made them their choice (as well as does who did not, but want to apply) and scored 180 and above in 2014 Jamb should go ahead and apply.
Final Note: Please take note that the official Jamb 2014/2015 cut off mark for Universities, Polytechnic and College of Education has not been released. Please ignore all other lists you see online.
Please click on the Twitter and Facebook button to share this information with our friends. Don’t forget to like us on Facebook for latest Post-UTME News.