This is to inform the general public and all the candidates who choose Kaduna State University, (kasu) as their first and/ or second choice in the 2013 utme that the sale of scratch card for registration of 2013/2014 post UTME screening for admission into the Institution has fully commenced.
Kaduna State University is inviting all candidates who chose them as their choice in the Jamb 2013 UTME to the screening exercise which has been scheduled to holds as follows:
1. FIRST CHOICE in all degree programmes and must have Scored 180 and above in the 2013/2014 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, (JAMB).
Sale of Kaduna State University Post–UME Scratch Cards
The sales of KASU PUTME scratch card will commence today, Tuesday, 6th of August, 2013 and END on Tuesday 20th August 2013.
Candidates who scored 180 and above and choose the institution as their first choice are ELIGIBLE and they can purchase Kasu scratch card at the sum of Two thousand and two hundred naira (N2,200.00) only (i.e. N1,000 for registration/screening, N1,000 for result checking and N200 bank charges).
The Kasu scratch card can be purchased from Unity Bank branches at Bakori House, Ahmadu Bello Way, Kaduna, Zaria Main branch and Kafanchan Main branch or at KASU Consult in Kaduna and Kafanchan campuses.
How to Register for KASU 2013/2014 Post Utme exercise
1. All Eligible candidates MUST complete the online form at the university website, (www.kasu.edu.ng) as failure to do so automatically forfeits his/her chance of being allowed to participate in the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
2. After purchase of scratch card, click on the REGISTER NOW button; to enter your JAMB Registration Number and PIN Number.
3. All the candidates are requested to upload their scanned COLOUR passport photograph with WHITE background in JPEG format which should not exceed 10KB.
4. On uploading the passport, the candidates are expected to first preview, confirm, and then click on the CONTINUE button to complete his/her application.
5. Your O’level results and the Screening Exercise subjects must be entered. If you are awaiting for your O’Level results, indicate by typing AR against the subjects.
6. No complaint of wrong or blank picture or wrong information entered will be entertained after submission.
7. The Kasu Application website will close by midnight on Tuesday 20th August, 2013.
What to bring to the Kasu Screening Hall
The candidates should come along to the screening centre with the following items as failure to do so automatically forfeits his/her chance of being considered for 2013/2014 admission into the University:
The registration slip and the bank teller will be demanded of the candidate to identify him/her at the screening centre to enable him/her to participate in the screeing.The photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University.
1. 2 copies of your online Registration Slip.
2. JAMB Registration Online Slip.
3. Writing Materials (HB Pencils, sharpeners, pen and Eraser).
4. Four Figure Table (where applicable).
5. Payment Receipt.
6. One passport-size photograph.
Please take Note that GSM and calculators or any other electronic devices are NOT allowed into the screening hall.
The full Details of the screening exercise will be shown on your registration slip as soon as you complete your kasu post utme registration.
Please share this information with our friends on twitter and facebook.