Breaking News: Senate Votes to Reduces UTME registration fee to N2,500, to extend validity period to 3yrs!
According to the report, the Senate today, 2nd March 2016 passed a Resolution reducing the registration fee of Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) to Two Thousand Five Hundred naira (N2,500.00) from the N5,650.00 that was paid by prospective university students in the 2016 Jamb UTME.
Related Jamb News
- How to Check JAMB CBT Result with E-Facility Card – 2016/17
- Jamb Add 40 Marks to All UTME Candidates Score
- [Update] Check Jamb CBT 2016/2017 Results Online FREE!
- JAMB CBT 2016: Printing of original Jamb Result Slip Begins
- Breaking: Paper-Pencil Test Could be Re-Introduced in JAMB UTME
At the plenary session today, the senators recommended the extension of the validity period of the UTME to three(3) academic year.
The resolution was taken following the adoption of the report of the Senate Committee on Tertiary Institutions and TETFund on the inquiry into the new admission policy of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
They also resolved to amend the Act establishing the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB to reflect the extension of the validity period which is at the moment a year.