The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB Portal for 2016/2017 UTME registration has been enabled, this implies that the official registration for the 2016/2017 Jamb UTME has commenced.
Jamb Registration 2016/17 will be computer-based. This guide will help all the candidates who will be participating in the examination.
Candidates are advised to read the instructions below carefully before proceeding with the registration.
JAMB Template 2016 Sample
How to Apply for Jamb CBT 2016
1. Obtain the 2016/17 JAMB Registration scratch card from any of the following banks;
→ Zenith Bank,
→ Sky Bank and
→ First Bank.
The Jamb CBT Registration Form/Scratch Card can be obtained at the cost of Five Thousand Naira, (N5,000.00) only from any of the above mentioned banks.
The Last Days at Forcados High School
All students should take note that they will be expected to pay an additional fee of N500 (Five Hundred Naira) to obtain the textbook, “The Last Days at Forcados High School“. Which will bring it to the total of N5,500 (Five thousand Five Hundred Naira).
However, if you already have the book, you need not pay for it. See the summary of the Last Days at Forcados High School.
The book will be issued to candidates who paid for it at the point of registration after showing evidence of payment. All candidates will be tested on this book during the examination.
2. After obtaining the JAMB CBT scratch card, candidates are to download the 2016 UTME Registration Template by clicking here before proceeding to an accredited JAMB Registration Centre.
You are expected to fill the template carefully and correctly. The information on the template is what will be uploaded as your details on JAMB portal during registration.
It is important to note here that details like your name, Date of Birth, State of Origin, Gender and Examination Town cannot be changed after submitting your application.
3. You are advised to check and ensure that your chosen course is offered by your choice institution. You can ascertain that via this link: Check Institutions and Courses
4. It is also important that you consult the JAMB Brochure as to know the specific UTME Subject combination for your particular course. The brochure is available online now via this link: JAMB Brochure
5. After completing the template, candidates are to proceed to an accredited JAMB Registration Centre. The list of JAMB accredited JAMB registration Centres in your area can be accessed via this link: JAMB Accredited Registration Centres
6. Ensure that you have a recent Passport Photograph (not older than 3 months) before visiting a Registration Centre.
7. Check through the information entered by whoever that is assisting you on the registration to avoid given a wrong information that will affect you later during admission exercise. Candidates are therefore advised to stay with the person assisting them on the registration all through the process.
8. Ensure that your Biometrics Fingerprints data is captured during the process
Jamb CBT 2016 Closing Date
The sales and submission of the Jamb 2016/17 UTME form is January 15, 2016. While the registration website is expected to close January 19th, 2016.
Like you must have known, The UTME will be 100% Computer Based Test (CBT).
We will be updating our website in the next few days with our Free Jamb CBT Software/Practice. You can download this on your Android. iphone and Blackberry. With this software, you can access all past questions and answer and practice at your convenience time.
Please click on the twitter, G+ and Facebook like button to share this news with your friends.