LATEST information reaching us has it that the Institute of Management and Technology, Enugu, has released the admission list of candidates who participated in the IMT 2014 Post-UTME screening test.
We are therefore using this platform to inform all the aspirants who sat for the 2014/2015 post-UTME screening of the Institute of Management and Technology that the Admission List has been released and uploaded on the school official portal for checking.
How to check: 2014/2015 IMT Enugu Admission List
Follow the guide below to check your admission status.
1. Go to the Institute of Management and Technology Enugu Admission checking portal by CLICKING HERE.
2. When the page opens, Select your programme
3. Enter your 2014 Jamb-UTME Registration Number in the space provided
4. Enter your PIN and click on the “Login” button to access your admission status.
For Admitted Candidates
Successfully admitted students are expected to pay their Acceptance and School Fees at any branches of the following designated banks:
* Fidelity Bank,
* First Bank,
* Enterprise Bank,
* Mainstreet Bank,
* Zenith Bank,
* Ogui Urban Microfinance Bank.
Please visit the school website for more information.