Imo State University, (IMSU) Post UTME Admission Screening Online Registration for the 2016/2017 academic session has been Announced.
The management of Imo State University (IMSU) has announced the Online Registration for the Screening of prospective candidates for Admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES of the institution for the 2016/17 session.
Applicants who chose Imo State University as their first choice institution in the 2016/2017 UTME/DIRECT ENTRY Application and scored a minimum of 180 and above are eligible for the screening.
In addition to the above, candidates MUST possess at least five (5) credit passes in the relevant O’level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
Eligible candidates are advised to visit the University website www.imsu.edu.ng. for more information on the relevant subject combinations.
2. REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
– Visit the university’s official website at: www.imsu.edu.ng
– When the page loads up, click on “2016/2017 UTME/DE Admission Screening Application” under Prospective Students
– On the page that opens, click on Post-UTME Application.
– Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided; click on “START” and proceed to generate your payment invoice.
– Proceed to any of the banks for your payment on e-tranzact platform with the generated payment invoice number (The banks are; Zenith Bank, IMSU Microfinance Bank, First Bank, Diamond Bank, Imo State Micro Finance Bank, Eco Bank, FCMB, Fidelity Bank, UBA, Access Bank).
– Return to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number again.
– Enter your e-tranzact confirmation order pin obtained from the bank
– Proceed with the completion of the Form.
– Correctly enter your O’level results.
– Upload CLEAR COPIES of 2016 UTME Original Result that bears your passport photograph. If you do not have this document, click here to get yours, O’level results, First School Leaving Certificate, Birth Certificate and Local Government Identification
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await announcement from the University.
3. Eligible Candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two thousand, Five hundred naira (N2,500) only.
1. You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for future communications.
2. Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his screening application online would automatically
loose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
3. Any candidate who supplied false information will be disqualified.
4. Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid web congestion in the dying hours.
5. Registration portal will shut down at 12 midnight Friday 26th August, 2016.
HELP DESK: This is provided in the Registration portal.
The sales and submission of Imo State University, IMSU Post UTME admission Screening Form will end on 26th August, 2016.
Please click on the twitter/facebook like buttons to share this news with your friends.