Ibrahim Badamasi Babangia University, Lapai, IBBU Post-UTME/ Online Admission Screening Exercise for the 2016/2017 Academic Session has commenced. See the Screening Date, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility And Registration Details and How to Apply below;
The School management is inviting all prospective applicants who chose Ibrahim Badamasi Babangia University, Lapai, as their Most Preferred Institution (First Choice) in the 2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 180 and Above to log-on to college portal at (www.ibbu.edu.ng) for online verification of their O’Level Result(s) (i.e. WAEC, NECO and NABTEB).
NOTE: For Direct Entry candidates their own verification will be advertised at a later date.
All eligible candidates are therefore required to visit the IBB University website at www.ibbu.edu.ng for the IBBU Admission Screening Exercise between Tuesday 21st and Thursday 30th June, 2016.
The Ibrahim Badamasi Babangia University Admission online screening exercise is in three stages as indicated below:
Stage 1: CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY CHECK:
- Prospective Applicants should enter their Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB Registration Number to confirm if they are eligible. If eligible;
- You will be required to enter your mobile phone number & select the number of result(s) to submit (Maximum of 2 sittings for O’Level results).
- A transaction ID/invoice will be generated for the candidate. The candidate is to select preferred payment option (Interswitch Branch Collect OR Interswitch webPAY).
Stage 2: PAYMENT:
- If Branch Collect is selected, a transaction ID/invoice slip will be generated to be printed out and taken to any of the listed banks on the portal.
- If webPAY is selected as the preferred payment option, the candidate will be re-directed to Interswitch webPAY page to make the payment online
- Further details on how to use the Interswitch payment platform is available on the UTME Result Screening Portal.
Stage 3: RESULT SUBMISSION:
Prospective applicants who have completed the second stage of the screening should proceed to the third stage upon receiving their payment confirmation SMS (text message).
They are to log into the College’s portal using the details send to them in the SMS (text message).
Candidates are advised to correctly input their results and any other requested information on the portal.
Candidates may after submission print out their submission acknowledgement slip for personal reference only.
NOTE: Candidates results will be screened for eligibility of admission based on the following:
* The University Admission will only be based on the National Universities Commission (NUC) carrying capacity for this University. Therefore, relative merit will be strictly applied in the context of the quality of O’ / A’Level Results and UTME Score.
* Authentication of their O’ / A’Level results by the University.
* Must have the appropriate credits in subject combination of the Course applied for including English and Mathematics, as well as the right combination in Jamb exams.
* Must have applied to IBB University, Lapai as Most Preferred (First Choice).
Applicants can check for Available NUC Accredited Courses on the IBB University Website, by clicking on Academics >> Faculties >> Departments>>Programmes..
This Exercise is a Policy aimed at Confirming and Authenticating the credentials of candidates before Admission Arrangements have been concluded with ALL Examination Bodies to verify all candidates results.
For further information visit our official website. www.ibbu.edu.ng
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this news with your friends.