This is to inform the general public and all the candidates who applied for admission into the Benue State University Post-Graduate programme that the school authority has just released the admission list of applicants who are offered provisional admission into the Institution for the 2013/2014 academic session.
At the same time the school has also released the registration procedures for admitted candidates.
How to check BSU 2013/2014 Post Graduate Admission List and Registration Procedures;
Follow the steps provided below to check your admission status and if admitted, follow the guide to register.
1. Pay the sum of four hundred naira (N400.00) only for scratch card at the designated Bank and then proceed to any CyberCafe to check your admission status.
2. When you have checked your admission status, if admitted, you are to pay the sum of five thousand naira (N5,500.00) only for your admission letter which you will print online.
3. Then proceed to the BSU Postgraduate School for screening with all your credentials, including original certificates.
3a. Board Room for confirmation of admission status.
3b. Room 22 for screening.
3c. Board Room for documentation and confirmation of screening.
4. If successful, proceed to check and pay the prescribed fees online, at Fidelity Bank Plc, Makurdi.
5. After paying your School fees on-line, collect stamped receipt and proceed to the Postgraduate School for further registration and collection of files.
6. After this process, register and print out your courses and other registration materials online.
7. Candidates should then proceed to their respective departments for registration and signing of forms.
8. Admitted Students should submit their completed registration forms and files to the Postgraduate School, Faculty and Department respectively.
Please share this information with our friends on twitter and Facebook.