This is to inform the general public and all interested persons that Application form for admission into the Federal University Oye-Ekiti, Pre-Degree Programme for the 2013/2014 Academic Session is now ongoing for all qualified candidates. Please all interested candidates should read the instruction below carefully.
All Candidates must possess a minimum of Five(5) Credits in SSCE/NECO in two(2) sittings including English Language (for ALL Courses), Mathematics (for Science-based and Social Science-based Courses) and Literature-in-English (Humanities). However, students with deficiencies may apply, provided the deficiencies would have been rectified before the completion of the Pre-Degree Session. (Candidates without complete O’level result can also apply, but you must provide your complete result before the end of the programme, freebrowsinglink.com)
DURATION OF FUOYE PRE-DEGREE PROGRAMME
The Fuoye predegree programme runs for two (2) contract periods both within nine (9) calendar months.
REGISTRATION FEE FOR FUOYE PRE-DEGREE
All the applicants will purchase the Application form at the rate of N10,000.00 (Ten thousand naira) only, excluding bank charges as Registration fee.
1. Interested persons will need to Visit any bank and pay through e-Transact platform
2. You will receive a print out with receipt number and confirmation order number.
3. Visit Federal University Oye-Ekiti official portal at www.fuoye.edu.ng and when the webpage loads up, click on “Pre-Degree” link from the homepage.
4. Go to payment portal section and insert the details received from the bank and this will enable you access to the Application Form.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
1. Candidates are advised to ensure that their application forms are duly and carefully completed.
2. Keep checking the website from time to time for the actual date of the entrance examination.
3. Applicants are to note that the 2013/2014 Pre-Degree entrance examination will be computer-based.
1. Candidates are expected to note that the examination comes up at Ifenacho Ikechukwu ICT Centre, behind United Bank of Africa (UBA), Oye-Ekiti. Please ensure you print the Examination Slip.
2. All candidates are required to register for 2014 UTME and score the minimum cut-off mark during the Programme.
3. All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
4. The forms must be filled and submitted on-line on or before Monday, 9th September, 2013. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
5. Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECTS’ COMBINATION. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate.
1. Submit a valid e-mail address and a valid cell phone number in your Registration Form.
2. Registered Candidates are requested to visit our website: http://predegree.fuoye.edu.ng for any other information.
The 2013/2014 Pre-Degree Application of Federal University Oye-Ekiti will officially END on Monday, 16th September, 2013.
FUOYE 2013 pre-degree exam date
The date for the Entrance Examination will be communicated to all the candidates via the school website and right here on www.nigeriaschool.com.ng.
Please share this info with our friends on twitter and facebook.