Update: 2015/2016 FUTO Supplementary Form Out – Apply Here
Interested persons who made the institution their choice, who must have sat for the 2015/2016 Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (PUTME) and Direct Entry Screening Test in FUTO, and must have scored a minimum of 180 in the FUTO PUTME and 40 in the DE Test are eligible to apply.
Available Courses for Futo Supplementary Admission
In completing the FUTO Supplementary Admissions form, please, take note of the following information on the various departments available for supplementary admission and their minimum average of UTME and PUTME scores cut-off requirements. Note that before the average cut-off scores can be used, the candidate must have made a minimum of 180 in both UTME and the FUTO Post-UTME.
School of agriculture and agricultural technology (saat)
1. Agricultural economics (180)
2. Agricultural extension (180)
3. Animal science technology (180)
4. Crop science technology (180)
5. Fisheries and aquaculture technology (180)
6. Forestry & wildlife technology (180)
7. Soil science technology (180)
School of engineering and engineering technology (seet)
8. Agricultural engineering (180)
9. Food science & technology (180)
10. Material & metallurgical engineering (180)
11. Polymer & textile engineering (180)
School of management technology (smat)
12. Information management technology (220)
13. Financial management technology (180)
14. Management technology (180)
15. Maritime management technology (180)
16. Project management technology (180)
17. Transport management technology (180)
School of health technology (soht)
18. Anatomy (230)
19. Dental technology (210)
20. Physiology (230)
21. Prosthesis and orthopedics (216)
School of biological sciences (sobs)
22. Biochemistry (210)
23. Biological science (180)
24. Biotechnology (200)
school of physical sciences (sops)
25. Chemistry (180)
26. Geology (190)
27. Mathematics (180)
28. Physics (180)
29. Statistics (180)
School of environmental sciences (soes)
30. Environmental technology (210)
31. Quantity surveying (180)
32. Surveying & geoinformatics (180)
33. Urban & regional planning (180)
The cost of the Federal University of Owerri, Futo, supplementary admissions form is Seven Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N7,500.00) only.
Candidates awaiting WAEC/NECO results should NOT apply as they will be screened out.
Closing Date for FUTO Supplementary Form
The sales and online submission of FUTO supplementary application form will close on Midnight, Sunday, December 06, 2015.
Method Of Application
(step 1) Go to FUTO Supplementary Admissions application portal @ futoportal.org/supplementary to check your eligibility status.
(step 2) Supply your valid Email address and phone number if your eligibility test was successful.
(step 3) Login to the application portal, using your JAMB Reg.No as both Registration Number and Password.
(step 4) Click on GENERATE INVOICE to generate your payment invoice.
(step 5a) Click on Print Invoice to print your invoice, after-which you log out and proceed to any bank to make payment using your Remita RRR Code, displayed on your printed payment invoice.
(step 5b) Alternatively, you can click on Pay Now to use online payment option with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, MasterCard, etc.
These two methods of payment, based on Remita payment platform, makes FUTO portal quite robust, and gives candidates the luxury of staying at the comfort of their homes, without joining long queues at bank, to fill, complete and submit their application forms, if they choose to use their credit/debit cards to make online payment, directly from our portal.
For those who would like to pay at the bank, kindly ensure that the bank captures the Remita RRR code, displayed on your printed payment invoice.
(6) After successful payment at the bank, kindly return to the application portal www.futoportal.org/supplementary, and login with your JAMB Reg.No as both Registration Number and Password, to complete and submit your supplementary application form.
Note that the closing date for online submission of completed application forms is Midnight, Sunday, December 06, 2015.
You can now click here to check your eligibility status!
Please disregard the below information. Officially the FUTO supplementary Form is out!
THIS is to inform the public and most especially all the 2015/2016 aspirants of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO, that the school management has advised them (the Aspirants) to disregard any information on the sales of FUTO supplementary form as the institution is yet to to commence sales of supplementary form for 2015/2016 academic session officially.
NigeriaSchool will inform you the moment the supplementary form is on sale for the 2015/16 session.
Please inform others.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this news with your friends.