For candidates who has been offered provisional admission into The Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Futo for the 2015/2016 academic session.
we have compiled the step by step guide on how to pay your school fees and register your courses online in the FUTO students’ official portal for all levels in the university.
The steps provided below is also available on futo official website. Please take note of it.
Most admitted assume paying their school fee is tedious, it is as simple as saying hello to your neighbor.
How To Pay my FUTO School Fee Online?
The steps provided below will guide you on how to pay your Futo Tuition fee online.
Step 1. Our first step is to find out the bank your level/department/faculty are paying their fees. Check the Details here.
Step 2. Upon locating the bank where you can make payment, proceed to the bank with the following documents/items.
* registration number,
* full name,
* department and level of study and then pay the specified amount. (N500 bank charges).
Step 3. Obtain an e-transact print out, which contains your Receipt Number. and Confirmation order.
Step 4. Goto futo official portal at (www.futo.edu.ng) when the webpage loads up, click on the “FUTO Portal” to navigate to the student session. And Enter your username and password (as given to you in your department or ICT). After that click on the Login button.
Step 5. When you are logged in, on the left side panel of your computer, click on ‘Fees’ menu and proceed to step 6.
Step 6. When the Fees page opens, scroll down and click on the “PAY FEES tab.
Step 7. eTranzact payment option is selected automatically selected, click on the “CONTINUE” button to proceed.
Step 8. Then Enter your Pin and Receipt Number and click on the “SUBMIT” button; You will be notified if your transaction was successful or not.
Step 9. Return to the “Fees” page by clicking on the ‘FEES’ menu on the left side of the panel.
Step 10. After clicking on the Fee menu, Scroll down and click on the “PRINT RECEIPT” button to generate your school fees receipt.
Take note of this importants information.
* The printed receipt will gives you access into Test and examination halls. www.nigeriaschool.com.ng
* Registering your payment in the Futo portal is a “MUST DO” step every students, this will enable your name to be listed as a current FUTO student, you can process your course online registration and your result can be posted online as well.
How To Process Your On-Line Course Registration On Futo Portal
[+]Very Important Notice[+]
Before processing with your course registration online, you are advice to visit your Class Adviser to confirm the list of courses you are to register.
After confirming the Courses, follow the steps provided below.
(1) Goto Federal University of Technology, Futo official portal (futo.edu.ng) and when the webpage loads up, Enter your username and password on the fields provided.
(2) When you are logged into your Futo student portal, Click on the “Course Registration” menu.
(3) Select your level and semester(s).
(4) Select the approved courses to be registered for and then click on the freebrowsinglink.com “Register Selected Courses” tab. If you make any mistake and you want to unregister a course, just select it, and then click on the ‘Unregister Selected Courses’ button.
(5) Now goto the Futo Student Dashboard and Click on the PRINT course Registration Slip. Print it out.
After Printing your Futo Course Registration Slip, ensure you send a copy of the Slip to your Class/Course Adviser to endorse.
Deadline for Futo Returning students’ Registration Payment Is 7th December, 201-NOT OUT YET, after which the Portal will automatically apply late Registration fee.
Please share this information with our friends on twitter and facebook.