After the 25th Convocation Ceremony of the Federal University Technology Owerri, (Futo) the VC, Professor C.C. Asiabaka, has launched the FUTO Transcript Processing System on Friday, 7th December 2012 at the Senate Council Chambers.
The following are attendance of the event,
– Principal Officers of FUTO,
– Heads of Departments,
– Staff of the Records
– Statistics Unit of the University and a few
– invited guests.
The Vice Chancellor of Futo explain the objectives of FUTO-TPS, which includes the following and among others;
* The digitization of all academic transcripts in FUTO.
* Prompt fulfilment of all transcript requests in a matter of days.
* Enabling all FUTO alumni to apply for their academic transcripts or certificate verification from any part of the world, without physical presence and make payment for same in other currencies apart from the Naira.
Going further, the VC declared that the problems, hitherto associated with transcript and certificate verification requests have been removed with the coming of the FUTO-TPS initiative.
He challenged the staff of the Records and Statistics Unit to be dedicated to duty and serve witha high sense of integrity.
With this launch, the FUTO-TPS has officially commenced and all applications for academic transcripts and certificate verification in FUTO would now be done online at tps.futo.edu.ng/
Article Source: Futo-TPS