WE are using this platform to inform the general public and most especially all the fresh/returning Students of the Federal University of Technology, Minna, (FUTminna) that the Course registration has been re-opened with effect from 1st April, 2014, 2:00 pm by the school management.
According to the school authority, All your previous registered courses has been deleted to enable you register afresh.
You can register by following the steps provided below.
How to Re-Register for Fut-Minna 2013/2014 Course Registration
1. Visit the FUTMINNA official website by clicking here and enter your Student ID and Password to Login to your registration page.
2. When the page loads up and you have entered your student ID/Password, Click on Course Registration (A list of courses will be displayed on your screen)
3. Use the edit registration button to add/remove course(s).
4. Click on the ‘Submit’ button to submit and register for the courses.
5. When the courses are successfully submitted, a message is displayed that your course form was successfully submitted.
6. Click on the ‘Click here to Print’ button to print the course registration form.
Important Notice: After submission you can only view and reprint your courses registration form, you can no longer edit it. So we advice that you should confirm the courses you entered before clicking the submit button.
Please share this information with our friends on twitter and Facebook.