The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, FUPRE 2016/2017 Post UTME/Admission Screening Exercise, Examination Date, Cut-off Mark, Eligibility And Registration Details Has Been Released – See guidelines on how to apply below;
This is to inform all the applicants who took part in the 2016 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Examination (UTME) and scored a minimum of 180 and above that the school authority is inviting them to the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post UTME) Admission Screening of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun.
The FUPRE Post UTME/Admission screening exercise is scheduled to take place on Saturday, 16th July, 2016.
Candidates Must have scored 180 and above in the 2016 UTME and chose FUPRE as their choice Institution.
Only candidates who have five(5) credits at one sitting (including English Language and Mathematics) are eligible to apply.
Candidates awaiting results may, however, be considered for the 2016/17 admissions exercise.
Method of Application
(1) Eligible Applicants are to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only as screening fee and One Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N1,500.00) for past questions, plus processing/other charges.
(2) Candidates should visit the official website of FUPRE at: www.fupre.edu.ng from Friday, 24th June to Wednesday, 6th July 2016 to register for the screening exercise.
When you go to the above mention website, please do the following;
– Click on the link “2016/2017 Admission Screening Application”.
– Follow the registration instructions on the website.
– Login with your JAMB Registration Number and Password after registration to download Past Questions or visit here to get yours.
Take note of the following:
1. Candidates should scan and upload their recent colour Passport Photographs (taken on red background) of not more than 50KB in JPEG format in the space provided on the on-line registration form.
2. Note that any entry form without valid passport photograph uploaded on it will not be accepted. The uploaded passport photograph will be the only valid I.D for all admitted students throughout their studentship in the University.
3. Candidates should ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled. Candidates should follow ALL necessary instructions as purported “Mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification. Note also that deliberate disregard of instruction or failure to comply with the instructions may disqualify a candidate.
4. Please ensure that you use a password that you can remember to enable you access your result later.
5. Preview your online completed form and confirm all information. Thereafter print a copy of your form before submitting. Corrections are not allowed after submission.
6. Kindly use functional/current e-mail addresses and Mobile Phone Numbers to enable the University contact you in the course of the Admission Exercise, whenever the need arises.
FUPRE Admission Screening Date 2016/17
The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, FUPRE Admission Screening Exercise is scheduled to hold on Saturday, 16th July, 2016.
Note that GSM phones are not allowed during the Screening Exercise. Only non-programmable calculators are allowed to be used during the screening.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this news with your friends.