WE are using this medium to inform all the students of The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, FUPRE that clearance/registration for the 2014/2015 academic session shall take place as detailed below;
1. Fresh Students = 16th -27th February 2015, between 10am and 3pm daily. (www.nigeriaschool.com.ng)
2. Returning Students = 2nd – 9th March 2015, between 10am and 3pm daily.
Venue: Library Building
Documents to come along with are;
Fresh Students of FUPRE are to come with the following items;
1. FUPRE receipt for payment of #30,000 non-refundable acceptance fee for fresh Students
2. Institution’s copy of JAMB admission letter
3. JAMB result slip
4. Post UTME result
5. FUPRE online clearance result
6. Transferred students should present endorsed transfer form for #5,000
7. Senior School Certificate Result (WAEC or NECO)
8. Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
9. Local Government Letter of Identification
10. Four coloured passport photographs
11. Two coloured post card photographs
12. NECO or WAEC result scratch cards
13. Two photocopies each of the items in nos 1,2,3,4,5 and 6.
14. If already admitted to any tertiary institution prior to FUPRE’S admission, you are to present approved rejection form in respect of the earlier admission or the admission letter to that other institution for further processing by Academic Division.
Please note that you will not be allowed into the campus without your FUPRE Admission letter and evidence of payment of your Acceptance fee.
For Returning Students
All the returning Students of FUPRE are expected to present a copy of “Authority to Pay” printed from FUPRE website and evidence of payment of Students’ charges without which they will not be allowed into the campus for clearance/registration for 2014/2015 session.
Barr.(Mrs.) F.M.U. Fiyebo
PAR, Academic Division.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook like button to share this info with your friends.