WE are using this platform to inform the candidates who chose The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, (FUPRE), as their choice in the 2014 UTME that the school management has announced the 2014/2015 Post-UTME sales of application form.
The Federal University of Petroleum Resources 2014/2015 Post-UTME Cut-off, Registration and Screening Details has been published on the school official website.
To be admitted into any department of your choice, applicant must meet the minimum requirements,(i.e. five(5) credit in O’level in ONE sitting, score 180 and above in 2014-2015 UTME.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the FUPRE 2014 Post-UTME, eligible candidates are to pay a non-refundable processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, into any of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun accounts.
You can find the details of the account below;
Account Name: Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun
|| Bank || Account Number||
~ Wema Bank Plc,
~ Effurun 0121403355
~ Guaranty Trust Bank
Plc, Effurun 0106662079
~ UBA Plc, Effurun 1015219809
~ Access Bank Plc,
~ Effurun 0002747899
The teller should have the SURNAME and FULL NAME of the candidate (in capital letters) as in the UTME result slip with candidate’s UTME registration number.
The FUPRE 2014 POSTUME Online registration is expected to begins on Monday, 14th of July, 2014.
AFTER BANK PAYMENT:
After making payment, follow the guide below.
~ Collect your copy of the Teller
~ Go straight to a Cyber Cafe
~ Log into the University website at www.fupre.edu.ng. When the page loads up, Click on Post UTME Online Registration link
~ Click on “Start Post UTME Online Registration” button and enter your JAMB registration number then click CONTINUE button to proceed
~ Complete the rest parts of the online form
~ Enter the Teller Number into the appropriate box
~ SUBMIT and print the confirmation page
The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun post utme 2014 Application Closes Monday July 28th, 2014
It is not E-Transact; Just a normal bank deposit method so you don’t need a PIN or a password from the bank.
* The screening will take place on Saturday 2nd August, 2014. Time 8.00am
* All candidates are required to bring along the following items to the screening venue:
* Depositor’s copy of the bank teller(s) indicating payment of two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) processing fee
* Three (3) copies of completed registration form (printed from the FUPRE website)
* Three (3) copies of JAMB UTME notification of results.
* Candidates are implored to come to the examination centre with three (3) copies of their recent passport photograph
* Candidates should come with their HB pencils and other writing materials
* Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones or electronic gadgets into the screening venue.
* Any UTME candidate who fails to produce himself/herself for the screening exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
Please share this news with our friends on twitter and Facebook.