THIS is to inform the members of the General Public and all concerned persons that the Federal University Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo, (FUNAI) has released the Admission List of candidates who are offered provisional admission into the Pre-degree programme for the 2014/2015 Academic Session.
How to check: FUNAI 2014/2015 Pre-Degree Admission List
All those who took part in the program can now check their admission status on the school website by CLICKING HERE.
NOTE: According to the school authority of FUNAI, the list above is the first batch, and if your name is not there yet, you should wait for the second batch which will be released soon.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING:
(1) The FUNAI Pre Degree 2nd batch of admission would be released by Friday, October 17, 2014.
(2) Successfuly admitted candidates are expected to pay a non refundable Acceptance Fee Deposit of N5,000=00 (Five Thousand Naira) only, to the designated bank account below;
Bank: ZENITH BANK PLC
Account Name: Federal University Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo
Account Number: 1013961919
(3) Successfully Admitted candidates are to make the payment at any Zenith Bank Branch closest to them not later than October 29, 2014.
(4) Successful candidates are expected to report for Registration, with a copy of their Bank Teller, from Monday October 27 to Thursday, October 30, 2014, at the FUNAI PRE-DEGREE AND FOUNDATION SCHOOL located at 12 Udensi Ugorji Lane, Aguogboriga Layout (off Enugu – Abakaliki Road; Behind FRSC Office), Abakaliki.
(5) Candidates who fail to accept their admissions within the stipulated time frame will have his or her admission withdrawn.
(6) Candidates may be allowed to change their choice of Programmes during registration.
Nigeria School Team congratulates all those whose name appear on the list above.
Please click on the twitter and Facebook Like button to share this news with your friends.