We are using this medium to inform the Candidates who are Admitted into the Part-Time Degree students of Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (Funaab) that the School management has fixed the Date for her 2012/2013 Orientation programme.
Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta 2012/2013 Orientation programme has been scheduled to take place on Friday, 22nd February, 2013 and the venue of the event is Julius Amioba Okojie Lecture Theatre 3 (JAO 3).
The Head of the Programme (HOP), Mr. H. I. Ejikeme, stated that the Orientation programme will commence by 2.00PM prompt. (www.nigeriaschool.com.ng)
Special Persons expected at the Funaab Part-Time Orientation programme are the
1. Director Institute for Human Resources Development (INHURD), Professor Babatunde Kehinde,
2. The Registrar of Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Mr. Mathew Ayoola,
3. University Guidance counselor, Mrs. Modesta Ofodile and
4. Director, Health Services, Dr.Olusola Talabi, freebrowsinglink.com
5. Dean, Student Affairs, Professor Sunday Onifade,
6. University Librarian, Dr. (Mrs.) Mulikat Salaam,
7. Chief Security Officer of the University, Mr. Sunday Bolarinwa and
8. Chairman, MANCOT, Engr. Awokola.
All the Students are expected to be on their seat latest 1.30p.m.
Freebrowsinglink.com wish you all a Hitch-Free Orientation Celebration.
Please share this info with our friends by hitting the twitter and facebook like buttons….