For all the candidate who are offered provisional admission into The Federal University of Lokoja (FULOKOJA) for the 2013/2014 academic session, below is the step by step Requirements for Registration and claiming your admission.
Federal University Lokoja 2013/2014 Requirements for Registration of Newly Admitted Students
WARNING. Registration for Newly Admitted Students of Fulokoja will last for only ONE (1) WEEK.
Monday 7th – Friday 11th October, 2013. (Please take note of this)
step 1. All admitted students are expected to Pay the sum of Seven thousand naira only. (N7,000.00) (i.e. N5,000.00 Acceptance Fee and N2,000.00 Verification Fee) to:
First Bank Plc Nationwide.
Account Name: Federal University Lokoja
Account No.: 2018447343
step 2. Please send an email to email@example.com with your Name, JAMB Registration Number and a scanned copy of your O’Level Result immediately after making payment.
step 3. Accommodation: Please note that very limited hostel spaces are available and all interested candidates should apply as soon as possible.
step 4. The following are the required Documents for registration:
– Bank Teller for acceptance and Verification fees.
– JAMB Result Slip (Online Print out).
– O’Level Result and Secondary School Testimonial.
– Birth Certificate/Decelaration of Age.
– Certificate of Local Government Origin.
– Medical Certificate from a Government Hospital.
– 10 Recent Passport size photographs on red background.
Please share this information with our friends on twitter and facebook.