We are using this medium to inform the members of the general public that Federal Polytechnic, Oko 2013/2014 Admission to Part-Time (Weekend Programme) National Diploma (ND) And Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes of the polytechnic (three years duration each) has commenced. Interested Applicants are invited to apply for admission into the under-listed part-time National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes of Federal Polytechnic, Oko, for the 2013/2014 Academic Session:
Note: This information is also available on Oko Polytechnic official website here–>federalpolyoko.edu
Must Read: we have already published the Requirement Need for Admission into Federal Polytechnic Oko, 2013/2014 HND (Higher National Diploma) Full Time Programme- Read Full Details Here
School Of Business Studies
* Business Administration & Management
* Public Administration
* Office Technology & Management
School Of Financial Studies
* Banking & Finance
School Of Information Technology
* Mass Communication
* Library and Information Science
– All the Interested Candidates who want to Apply for Admission into the Federal Polytechnic Oko ND programmes must possess at least five (5) credits in the O Level WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two(2) sittings except in Urban & Regional Planning where, at least, a pass in English Language is required.
– In addition to the above, applicants to the Oko Polytechnic HND Programmes must possess a National Diploma with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant programmes obtained from Federal Polytechnic, Oko or an equivalent institution accredited by the National Board for Technical Education.
– Evidence of a minimum of one (1) year post-ND cognate work experience. In exceptional cases, ND diplomats with a pass (CGPA of 2.00— 2.49) and Industrial Experience of notless than two (2) years in the specific field may be considered for admission into the HND programme.
Application Closing Date
31st June, 2013
Important Notice: All interested candidates should take note registration into Federal Polytechnic HND programme for the 2013/2014 Academic Session will end on the 31st June.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants are required to purchase an e-tranzact application pin from any branch of the under-listed banks nationwide for six thousand, five hundred Nairaonly:
Access Bank Plc
Union Bank Plc
Zenith Bank Plc
Oko Microfinance Bank
First Bank Plc
Isuofia Microfinance Bank
First City Monument Bank Plc
All the Applicants are expected to log on to the school portal at www.federalpolyoko.edu to fill and submit their applications form online.
The online acknowledgement slip together with three (3) recent passport photographs, two self-addressed and stamped envelopes, as well as photocopies of credentials must be returned in a large envelope to reach the Registrar (Evening Programme).
Applicants who are not ND graduates of Federal Polytechnic, Oko, are to apply to their institutions for forwarding of their Academic Transcripts to the Registrar – (Evening Programme), quoting the Department the candidate is applying for applications from such applicants will not be processed until the transcripts are received.
Please use the facebook like button to share this information with our friends. Stay updated, Follow us on Facebook