We are using this medium to inform the general public and all the candidates who choose the Federal Polytechnic, ilaro, as their choice in the 2013 UTME that the school management has fixed the dates for the post utme screening exercise for the 2013/2014 acadmic session.
The registration guideline for Federal Polytechnic, ilaro 2013/2014 post utme screening is in PDF format, which you can download by CLICKING HERE, however, for candidates who cannot download the files or using their mobile phone to browse the internet can access the information contained in the pdf file below. freebrowsinglink.com wish all the candidates the best in their fourth coming screening examination.
Article Source: Federal Polytechnic ilaro, PDF FILE, (We are publishing the content as is)
Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro Post UTME Registration for 2013/2014 session
Applications are hereby requested from all interested candidates who wrote 2013/2014 UTME and made Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro their 1 or 2 Most Preferred and 1st More Preferred choice(s) of Institution.
1. Candidates who chose the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro as their 1st or 2nd Most Preferred and 1t More Preferred choice(s) must not score below 150 in 2013 UTME.
2. Each applicant will be expected to pay a screening fee of one thousand naira only (N1,000.00)
3. Each applicant will also be expected to pay the sum of one thousand, five hundred naira only (N1,500.00) for result checking, and verification of admission status.
4. Applicants are expected to complete the Post-UTME Form online.
(B) Method of Application
Candidates seeking admissions into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro are required to complete the Institution’s application form available on-line at www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng with effect from Wednesday 31 July, 2013 to Sunday 25th August, 2013.
(C) Procedure for Obtaining On-Line Application Form
Candidates are expected to obtain POST UTME confirmation slip (confirmation pin number printed on it) from any branch of the underlisted banks across the nation upon the payment of the sum of two thousand five hundred Naira only (N2,500.00).
The authorised banks are:
WEMA Bank Plc
Zenith Bank Plc
Candidates should note that bank charges will be paid at the point of purchase.
(D) Instructions to all Candidates
1. Log on to www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng
2. Click on the College Portal
3. Click on the POST-UTME.
4. Log in with the PIN number printed on the confirmation slip obtained from the bank.
5. Complete the application form online appropriately, up load your passport photograph; supply your own valid phone number and E-mail address.
6. Proceed by confirming the details of your application
7. Click on submit to print your acknowledgment and examination slips.
(E) Closing Date For Submission Of Forms Online
The closing date for the submission of the online application on the Polytechnic’s website is Friday 23rd August, 2013.
(F) Requirements For The Screening Exercise
All candidates are required to bring along the following to the screening centre:
1. UTME notification of result slip
2. Originals and photocopy of the printout of the POST-UTME online acknowledgment and examination slips.
3. Evidence of payment of screening fee,
Mode of Screening
Candidates are required:
1. To come along with their writing materials (biro, pencil, ruler, eraser etc.).
2. To write an examination made up of questions in English Language, Mathematics and UTME relevant subjects as stipulated in the UTME brochure for different courses
(H) Venue and Time of Screening Exercise
(i) Venue: West Campus, The Federal Polytechnic
(ii) Dates: (a) Monday 26’August, 2013-All candidates in the School of Applied Science
b) Wednesday 28th August, 2013 – All candidates in the School of Management Studies
(c) Friday 30th August, 2013 – All Candidates in the Schools of Environmental Studies & Engineering.
(I) Results of Screening Exercise
Results of the screening exercise will be uploaded on the Polytechnic’s portal after the examinations. Log in with your application number to check.
Please share this information with our friends on twitter and facebook. stay updated with the latest news from all the Institutions in Nigeria by following us on Facebook.