WE are using this medium to inform the members of the general public and all the Jamb 2014 candidates who applied for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ede and chose them as their first or second choice in the 2014 UTME (JAMB) should note that the Ede Polytechnic 2014-2015 post-UTME Screening Application form is now on sale.
Candidates who scored a minimum of 150 and above in the 2014 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination are eligible to participated in the Federal Polytechnic, Ede 2014/2015 post UTME screening exercise and the screening has been scheduled to take hold from the 12th of Aug. to 16th August 2013.
More Information about the screening venue, examination date and timetable will be as indicated in the acknowledgement form printable from the website after the candidate has duly completed the online registration details.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Candidates who applied for admission into Ede poly should take note that the Applications for admission will be process online fully.
Applicants who want to make their payment online payment, should visit the polytechnic official website at: pay.federalpolyede.edu.ng and adhere strictly to the instructions on the website.
1) The Ede Polytechnic 2014/15 Post-UTME Application form can be purchase at a of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, exclusive of other charges.
2) All payments for application should be made through Interswitch/Quickteller website using your Debit Card, Master Card, or Prepaid Card.
Regardless of the preferred payment channel used to complete your payment, the Polytechnic portal is automatically updated with your payment after completion and you will be able to complete the online admission form.
Applicants are required to:
– Use exactly the same names (and in the order as used) on the 2014/2015 JAMB/UTME form.
– Submit two(2) valid e-mail addresses as they will be contacted via e-mail and SMS with information on their application and the post UTME results.
Note: If you don’t have a valid email address – you can create one for FREE at Gmail or Yahoo!
– Applicants are to use clear passport size photograph when filling their online application form.
Applicants who make false declaration of their 2014 Jamb-UTME Scores and Ordinary Level (O’L) Grades (i.e. Waec, SSCE, GCE, NECO, etc) as well as their state of origin shall be automatically disqualified from writing the post utme screening test.
The Federal Polytechnic, Ede Website will be closed on the 8th of August, 2014. All candidates are expected to have submitted their application before the closing date.
The management of Federal Poly. Ede warn candidates to beware of fraudsters who might claim to be affiliated to the College.
Applicants can e-mail all complaints to email@example.com.
FOR THE COMPLETE REGISTRATION GUIDELINE FOR FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC EDE 2014 POST-UME SCREENING TEST – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD IT.
Please share this news with our friends on twitter and Facebook.