The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Post UTME Form/Admission Screening Exercise for the 2016/2017 academic session has been released. See how to apply below;
This is to inform the general public that the school management has request interested candidates who wrote the 2016/2017 UTME and made Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro their choice of institution to apply for the Screening exercise for the 2016/17 academic session.
(i) Applicants who chose the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro and scored 180 and above in the 2016 UTME.
(ii) Eligible candidate is expected to pay the sum of Two Thousand Nine Hundred Naira only (N2,900.00) as screening fee and fee for admission status checking.
(iii) Candidates are expected to complete the Screening Form online following the procedure in (D) below:
(B) How to Apply for Ilaro Admission Screening (Post UTME)
Candidates seeking admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro are required to complete the Institution’s Form available online at: www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng
(C) How to Obtain Ilaropoly Online Screening Form
Candidates seeking admission for ND (Full Time) are expected to generate a Screening Form Invoice by filling in their details online on the college’s official website at www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng.
With the Screening invoice, candidates should obtain a CONFIRMATION ORDER NUMBER from any branch of the under-listed banks upon the payment of the sum of Two Thousand Nine Hundred Naira (N2,900.00) only.
Please note that the CONFIRMATION ORDER NUMBER must be obtained in the name of the applicant.
The authorized banks for this exercise are:
(*) United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc
(*) WEMA Bank Plc
(*) Zenith Bank Plc
(*) Skye Bank Plc
(*) Ilaro Poly Microfinance Bank
(*) Access Bank Plc
(*) Union Bank Plc
(D) Instructions to Prospective Candidates
1. Log on to the college portal @ www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng
2. When the page loads up, click on “College Portal ” on the main menu
3. Scroll down to “New Application”
4. Click on the “Generate Invoice” button
5. To generate your invoice fill in your Name and other details (as you have them on your credentials) and select your programme and Course of study.
6. Proceed to the bank with the invoice generated. Pay at the bank and obtain a CONFIRMATION ORDER NUMBER
7. Return to the portal, repeat steps 1-3 above and click on the “Fill Application form” button
8. Enter the CONFIRMATION ORDER NUMBER obtained from the bank
9. Complete the application form.
10. Scan and upload the following :
(i) a colour passport-size photograph of not more than 50kb in the space provided on the online form.
(ii) UTME Original Result Slip with passport photograph.
(iii) O’level Result(s) for candidates who are not awaiting their result.
(iv) All awaiting result candidates should indicate their year of Examination and Registration Number and put (AR) in the columns provided for this purpose.
11. Confirm and submit. Print a copy of the Acknowledgement
Slip and Exam Slip.
N.B: Each applicant should use his/her own phone number and valid email in filling the form in order to receive alerts, messages and ditectives.
Please share this info with our friends on twitter and Facebook.