The Federal College of Education (Special) Oyo, wishes to inform all the interested applicants on her upcoming post-utme screening application which has been scheduled to hold on the 20th of November, 2012.
2012/2013 ADMISSIONS EXERCISE SCREENING OF UTME CANDIDATES FOR ADMISSION
1. The National Universities Commission (NUC) recently approved the University of Ibadan’s affiliation arrangements with the Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo for the purpose of running full-time undergraduate degree programmes. The College which is the only one in the Country mandated to train special education teachers and other personnel, was established in October 1977.
The programmes and academic structure have changed over the years but currently the Academic Structure of the College is organized in School Units – equivalent of Faculties –and will make for easy synchronization with the University structure. Presently there are six (6) Schools and 35 academic departments.
Approved Courses are:
(1) Education/Christian Religious Studies.
(2) Education/Islamic Studies.
(3) Educational Management.
(4) Guidiance and Counselling.
(5) Human Kinetics.
(6) Primary Education Studies.
(7) Education Mathematics.
(8) Education French.
(9) Education English Language.
(10). Special Education
Requirements for Admission:
2. Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo hereby requests candidates in the following categories:
i) candidates Who sat for the 2012/2013 UTME and scored 180 and above OR
ii) Who applied to JAMB for Direct Entry to submit their biodata and SSCE WAEC/NECO or (equivalent certificate) and NCE results (for Direct Entry) ONLINE directly through Post UTME Application on or before Friday , November 9th, 2012.
3. Candidates who sat for the Post-UTME of the University of Ibadan who scored 40 points and above are eligible to apply but will not be required to write the College Post-UTME.
4. Registration Formalities:
i) Candidates are to pay N5,000.00 into FCES/UI Admission Processing fee Account (See details below):
FCES/UI Admission Processing Fee Account Details: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC.
ACCT. NO.: 2022032849.
The teller should have full names of the candidate (SURNAME first) as in the UTME result slip preceeded by the JAMB Registration number, as the payee.
Name and JAMB Registration Number should be quoted in the depositor’s name at the point of payment (in the Bank). The Following format could be adopted:
JAMB regno/names e.g. 85155889FE/IYANU OPEYEMI ANIKE
ii) Consequent upon payment of the Processing fee of N5,000.00 at the Bank, candidates are expected to click on Post UTME application under prospective student.
iii) Candidates are then expected to supply teller number and UTME Registration Number in order to submit their biodata and O’level results (as in 2 above).
iv) Candidates should ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification.
B (i) The on-line forms are to be filled in CAPITAL letters only.
(ii) Multiple submissions may lead to disqualification
(iii) Candidates can return to the portal, up till Wednesday, November 9th, 2012 to edit/complete their previous entries or otherwise review and print their submissions.
Please ensure that you click “FINAL SUBMISSION” before printing. Applicants should note that no further editing can be done after final submission.
(iv) Kindly use functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers to enable the College reach you in the course ofthe Admission exercise, whenever the need arises.
(v) Candidates are expected to upload their passport photographs. The photographs must be on white background showing both ears, without glasses, cap or headgear.
(vi) An online help desk platform at Contact Us Section of the Portal will be available to handle all genuine enquiries.
(vii) Schedule of Admission Activities :
Names of short listed candidates for the Post-UTME examination will be displayed on the College Website on 15 th November, 2012.
Electronic mails (e-mails) and SMS will besent toALL invited candidates.
5. Candidates should please note that it is only when an ‘O’level result is deficient for a course of choice, that another deficient result may be presented to complement.
Candidates presenting two O’level results (6 credits at 2 sittings) should ensure that the comprehensive details of both results are submitted.
6. The deadline for submission of biodata/O’level results may not be extended. Any candidate whose data are not
7. within the stipulated time may not be considered for admission.
8. Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are therefore advised to submit genuine document s only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and may be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents.
9. Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above for successful completion of theonline submissions.
10. Candidates are to note that the Post-UTME will hold on Tuesday, November 20, 2012 at the Federal College of Education (Special), Oyo premises at 9.00a.m. Candidates are expected to have been seated by 8.00a.m.
For enquiry, contact: The Directorate of Degree and Diploma Programmes on email@example.com and/or 08033655501,
Click here for application and more information
Article Source: http://www.fcesuidegree.com
please share this info with our friends…