We are using this medium to inform the general public and most all the Students of The Ekiti State University (EKSU) that the school Senate at it’s meeting held on Wednesday 28th November, 2012 has announced that the students should resume for academic activities on Monday, 3rd December, 2012 to start the 2nd Semester of 2011/2012 academic session.
The Senate of Ekiti State University has decided that all students MUST be screened before they are re-admitted into the University.!!
The guidelines for the screening are as indicated below:
(+) All students should report to their respective Head of Department(HOD) who will direct them to the venue and details of the screening exercise.
(+) All the student of EKSU will have to present the following documents at the screening exercise:
– Recent four(4) passport photograph
– Copy of letter of admission and central screening certificate
– Letter from a Guarantor to guarantee that the student will, henceforth, be of good behavior. An acceptable guarantor can be one of the following personalities:
** A public servant not below the rank of a Director.
** An official of the University not below the rank of a Senior Lecturer/Principal Assistant Registrar/Chief Accountant or equivalent.
– A letter of undertaking from the Parents/Guardians of the student
– A Sworn Affidavit from the law Court declaring that the student would henceforth, be of good conduct during his studentship in the University.
– Evidence of Current registration in the University.
– Evidence of complete payment of school fees and reparation fees.
– Students who are successful will receive EKSU CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE accordingly and will qualify to continue their studentship.
(+) Students who fail to obtain their Clearance Certificates by Friday 14th December, 2012 stand the risk of losing their studentship.
The school authority informed the students that adequate security arrangements have been put in place to make the University conducive environment for learning.
We wish all the Students of Ekiti State University safe journey as they return to School.
Please share this news with our friends on twitter and facebook.