All the candidates who chose Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki as their choice and who scored 180 and above in the 2014/2015 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted by JAMB are hereby invited for the EBSU 2014/2015 Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
The Ebonyi State University 2014 Post-UTME registration commenced from Wednesday 9th July – Wednesday, 30th July, 2014 guided by the following:
A. EXAMINATION/SCREENING DATE: FRIDAY 1st AUGUST, 2014
B. METHOD OF REGISTRATION
(1) Eligible candidates should compulsorily proceed to any of the designed Banks in C and pay N3,000 on the e-transact platform; to cover UTME Registration/Examination and O/L verification/processing. Please collect your e-transact print –out that bears your receipts
number and Confirmation Order (Pin) number from the Bank.
(2) With the e-transact print-out, the candidate should access and complete the Registration Form at www.ebsu-edu.net.
(3) Payment can be made at any of the listed Bank branches nationwide.
(4) Candidates must present their UTME result notification slips to Banks to ensure payments with correct JAMB Registration Numbers.
To register: goto the university website at www.ebsu-edu.net
i) Click on Prospective Student.
ii) Choose “Apply for Post UTME.’’
iii) Input your Confirmation Order (Pin) number and your JAMB Registration number.
iv) Carefully fill the Post UTME Screening Registration Form completely with major attention to your WAEC/NECO etc details such as WAEC/NECO scratch card Pin Number; Exam Centre Number, Exam Registration Number, Subjects with Grades obtained.
Note: Purchase of WAEC/NECO etc scratch card(s) for the exercise is the responsibility of each candidate.
v) Upload a clear copy of your passport photograph. (The format of uploading should be gif or jepg and should not be above 200 x 200 pixel).
vi) Click on SUBMIT and ensure that all your entries are correct in all the fields.
vii) Thereafter, your acknowledgement slip will be displayed.
viii) Print and keep your acknowledgement slip for later reference/use.
For more information, visit www.ebsu–edu.net and click on Post UTME Screening Guide
Candidates should come for the examination with the following
* Two clear copies (with clear picture of your Post UTME ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP)
* Bring Original and photocopies of UTME result notification slip.
* HB pencil, eraser and sharpener
* Payment after Wednesday, 30th July 2014 shall be of no effect.
* All due payments without due online registration shall not qualify any candidate for the examination.
* Blurred scanned passport photograph will disqualify an applicant.
* Confirmation Order (Pin) Number used for registration (with the Bank Teller).
* Only candidates whose WAEC/NECO etc results are verified by our portal may be considered for admission into Ebonyi State University.
*At the screening, candidates will answer questions in;
i. Use of English (compulsory for ALL candidates).
ii. Any other 3 No. subjects according to candidates choice of programme.
There will be 14 No subjects for Arts related candidates, and 9 No subject for Science related candidates to choose from (see details online).
C. BANKS FOR PAYMENT
1.Fidelity Bank Plc Ebonyi State University Abakaliki 4010474892
2.Zenith Bank Plc Ebonyi State University Abakaliki 1011747601
3.Diamond Bank Plc Ebonyi State University Abakaliki 0007909716
4.GT Bank Ebonyi State University Abakaliki 0043960872
5.First Bank Plc Ebonyi State University Abakaliki 2013358325
6.EBSU Microfinance Bank Ebonyi State University (CAS) Abakaliki 3351000005
7.Eco Bank Ebonyi State University Abakaliki 2692007058
8. UBA Ebonyi State University Abakaliki 1004173297
D. OTHER PIECES OF INFORMATION
(i) GSM phones, calculators and other electronic devices are not allowed into Examination/Screening venues.
(ii) On the Examination day, ensure that the OMR (answer) sheet given to you is pre-shaded in your correct particulars.
(iii) Submit your question papers along with your OMR sheets at the end of the Examination.
(IV) Screening results as well as admission into Ebonyi State University for the 2014/2015 academic year will be posted on our website. Manual publication may also be made in EBSU Admissions Office in CAS.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
Direct entry candidates who chose EBSU and possess a minimum of OND/OD upper credit are also to participate in this online screening exercise for purpose of screening/verifying their O’ level results only. These candidates are Not required to write the screening test.
All payment into Banks shall close on Wednesday, 30th July, 2014 while our website for online registration shall be shutdown at 12 Midnight on Wednesday, 30th July, 2014.
Please share this info with our friends on twitter and Facebook.